Jeff Hardy

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Enigma22

Reaction score
JeffHardycopy-5.jpg

made this pretty quickly cause i havent made anything in a while. i know its simple and i didnt do all that much but tell me what u think of it... personally i like how it looks...

heels unite!

Reaction score
i like it. i dont like the light on the left side but in all its ok. the text is hard to see.

8/10.

Famou$ 187

The psd of Jeff looks Lq. The text is hard to read & I think you should have something to the top right of it. 6/10

Wrestling Station

Its not fast, thats SUPER fast imo lol..

but anyway, yes, I think you need to reduce the opacity of the scanlines that are overlaping the psd.
The small text with that font you use is bad imo. Try more simple form of fonts for small text.
Nothing there to comment, about as you said; nothing there.

Enigma22

Reaction score
ya i agree with you about the text and scan lines WS. also just so u know i didnt use a psd, i just used a stock image and added the lighting and some overlapping...