Jeff Hardy

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Gards Jr.

Reaction score
Before you bag this. I don't use photoshop I use another program but I think the text ain't the good but it was my best font so yeah till I download another one. Anyway this looks alright sort of

CT Styles

Tip: Get Photoshop.

Its not that great. But considering you didn't use photoshop I will give you 4/10. Its not hard to put 3 pics side by side and put writing over them. You could do that on MS Word.

Switchy

Reaction score
^^I agree with you on this one. Another point is you used a bad choice for the main pic as part of his arms are chopped of and it makes it look bad. It's pretty good considering your not using photoshop but I've seen better. 3.5/10

Wrestling Station

nothing graphical, just 3 images side by side.
0/10 tbh.

now get a photoshop if you want us to help u out with real feedback to improve your skills.

Enigma22

Reaction score
ya this is just really bad... definitely get another program...

CT Styles

If you used photoshop you would of benn able to blend the 2 side images in the main pic. Or you could of made a background cut out the middle pic and then blended in the side pic. Good try tho.