Jeff Hardy

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

weareOSW

Reaction score
I was wondering what people thought about Jeff Hardy?

I've been a fan of wrestling for a long time, easily long enough to remember the amazing Jeff Hardy from the WWF Attitude Era. He put his body on the line to entertain us all and that can't be forgotten.

However, after years of drug abuse, I don't want to see him in a wrestling ring and I was wondering how many of you felt the same or differently? I don't feel this way about Christian or Sting, the latter of which has just retired, but Jeff just seems unsafe.

This isn't an opinion based on the Sammy incident, but more a view based on watching him perform.

Where do you sit? Should Jeff Hardy be wrestling or not?

BSE

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Sports Team
nnLKsfY
Favorite Sports Team
ZHIAHN6
He’s one of my all time favorite wrestlers but it’s past time to call it quits.

weareOSW

Reaction score
Right? He's had an amazing career and I think we've all got memories that'll last a life-time of some of the things he's done, but I just don't want to see him in a wrestling ring, endangering himself and others.

Khan has a bit of a stiffy for the former big timers though, so I can't imagine him doing the right thing anytime soon.