Jeff Hardy Wallpaper

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

SnackZ

Reaction score
Haven't done a wrestling graphic in a while and decided to go big. Here are 2 versions of the enigma known as Jeff Hardy.

Rate/Hate/Use.

Click for larger size:

Version 1:

Version 2:

Wrestling Station

its good, but two things i dont like about the posters.

1-the text.

2-the shattered glass looks kinda out of theme. I think you needed some light reflections from the glass so that it would look more realistic.
Also the shadow behind the glass killed it.

Wrestling Station

yup better, but try to remove the ones on Jeff's head and face. or atleast lower their opacity.

But i agree, its looks more homogenous/ uniform than before.

Fenix0505

Reaction score
yeah if there is some of the back ground that shows up in the face it kinda makes the picture a little flawed it messes up the main point of the graphic so try to keep the face of the person clear and the best that it can be if its a behind picture like a secondary it is fine just as long as it is visible

SnackZ

Reaction score
about the glass over the face - actual glass shattering is not pre-determined. You can't actually know where each piece is gonna fly. I think it looks more realistic with the glass in front of his face but I will remove it to satisy the masses.

Thanks for the feedback guys.