Jeff Hardy-The Charismatic Enigma

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Gards Jr.

Reaction score
Hardy1.png

I think it is one of my best...

Thoughts?

Reaction score
I must be missing something...

When has Jeff ever had charisma???

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

The pic you took off wwe.com seems poorly blended with the rest of the sig. Much too easy to see where it ends.

J

I think he was making fun of Jeff saying he has no Charisma not that you got it wrong.

CT Styles

The blending is poor. Rep+ for this being one of your best.

I like the idea though. In my opinion, ditch that cut off thing for the text and you didn't erase it correctly as you can still see some in the center down the bottom.

Use the eraser tool and the gradient tool to blend the pictures together better.

Wrestling Station

You dont have to look for textures to make a decent background. Also, there is the scale option you can use it to modify the sizes as everything looks like copy/paste. So the outcome will be "poor".

C4

Pretty much basic, I've not observed your previous work so can't say if this is your best or not.

Try doing something with the backgrounds, use brushes, textures, stock images and stuff.