Jeff Hardy Sig

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Enigma22

Reaction score
JeffHardySig6copy.jpg

ok this actually took quite a while... it started off as a poster kind of but as i was going i saw it wasnt gonna look right so i made it into a sig... i personally like the result but its not my best i think...

Rate/Hate/ :toilet_claw:

Enigma22

Reaction score
lol its a dark sig but u should be able to see him easily...

Reaction score
ight I just adjusted my computers brightness and now I can see jeff...

ok you start with 10 points, things i hate get -1, the ones i like get +1

Hate - It looks like the other Jeff sig you made with that psd: -1

Hate - Again like I said in my other post, too dark: -1

Hate - The text is too small, that text size would be cooler if your name was there... "Jeff Hardy" text shouldve been bigger: -1

Like - The 2nd border (gray) is cool, did you use a brush for it?: +1

Overall - 8/10

:d

Enigma22

Reaction score
aight thanks... ya its a lot like the old one... that one was a lot more simple tho... and ya i like how i made it dark... it might be a little to dark tho... a bigger text size would hurt it i think... thanks for the feedback

King_Ash

Reaction score
^^ Come on bro, you gotta give a score thats no fair. Now I havent seen his other sig so I cant comment on the PSD, I dont really like the boarder... I think its too... well too much for a boarder to be. I dont mind the darkness of the sig but I agree with CiC it should have been lighter just a little bit. The text is wrong for the sig. Im guessing you were trying to go for a dark/gothic look with it? No? okay then, also if your going to put your name in the sig I suggest not making it stronger then the actual image, because the first thing I noticed when I looked at it was the Enigma GFX thing in the top corner, you may have to choose another colour when putting your name on it... light text goes with light sigs, and dark text goes with dark sigs IMO. But overall I think its a 7/10.