Jeff Hardy Sig

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Enigma22

Reaction score
Jeff-Hardy-Sig-2-1.gif

raw?

Rate/Hate/Suck It

Vandy316

Reaction score
pretty sweet and how do you get the gfx on there whenever i try its just a picture

Enigma22

Reaction score
do u mean gif?

and u have to put the sig in the gif. not the other way around. put the sig behind the gif and then go to reveal all and there u go.

and thanks

Vandy316

Reaction score
yeah i dont know the difference between the things and i'll try it sometime, thanks

Gards Jr.

Reaction score
That's pretty sweet Enigma. Background looks good and the gif is small but effective. Just a quick question do you have have the dotted border around the gif otherwise:thumbsup: : :clap: 9/10

C4

The Background is pretty sweet, and the logo of Jeff and the text as well, they both fit very well on the Theme of the sig. But the Main PSD of Jeff Hardy is too dark, just put some more light on it and it's perfect, 8.5/10

jwind

Reaction score
I see that you do alot of graphics out of 'boredom' if your really that bored, I'd suggest looking into some tutorials. Try learning some new things, try out using some brushes, working on making the text look better.

Alot of your graphics are alot alike, try stepping it up and getting better. Since that is the reason we all do these.

Enigma22

Reaction score
That's pretty sweet Enigma. Background looks good and the gif is small but effective. Just a quick question do you have have the dotted border around the gif otherwise:thumbsup: : :clap: 9/10

the gif was like that when i got it. i probably should change it lol.

and thanks

and jwind ya i am basically learning new things and stuff. i try atleast. i probably should do more tutorials.