Jeff Hardy Sig

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Enigma22

Reaction score
Jeff-hardy-Sig.jpg

i was bored and suspended from school so i thought id make this. i was just messin around with some stuff because i dont really know how to use everything yet. what do u think?

rate/hate/whatever

Enigma22

Reaction score
can i have some input on this one. i posted it a few days ago and havent got anything and i want to know what people think about it.

Enigma22

Reaction score
haha is the background that bad? i think it looks pretty cool. ya backgrounds are my problem still.

C4

Ouch! No seriously what did you do the Background? It looks *yuck*
Try to have much more of a decent Background and remember Rule#1 "Never mess with the Main PSD' it really spoils the look of the Sig also add a border to make it look even better.

Enigma22

Reaction score
ya well i actually like the background somewhat but i dont think its great. and i didnt really mess with the main psd. i just added some blending which ur supposed to do. also it has a one pixel border.