Jeff Hardy Rep for comments

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Dylanfsd

Reaction score
Untitled-9.jpg

Version 1

Untitled-10.jpg

Version 2

Hate....

Dave

Reaction score
Version 2 is better but i am diggin them both. text is abit boring, no offense. i'm talking about where it sais the Charismatic Engima. Nice PSD's also i can not see the image on the right, it seems to be blended in and i can not see it. overall though i think it is ok 5/10

Dylanfsd

Reaction score
There isn't an image to the right. Also, most of my sigs are the more "goofy" text. I decided to use a little more plain this time.

Enigma22

Reaction score
i think u should have blended his logo in there to the right of him and ya the text is to big which is bad cause its plain... version 2 is better imo.. nice job dude.

JHar888

Reaction score
Version 2 is a lot better for sure, it looks brighter and more clear, and the text could be better. And the picture of Jeff Hardy in the B/G could've been less bright, so that the main focus could've been the F/G. Still pretty good though...1st one = 7/10, 2nd one = 8/10.

Qwake

I don't like Jeff Hardy but they are both pretty good sigs I must say, Version 2 is the best, you can see it better 7.5/10 :p