Jeff Hardy has been Broken, upcoming BFG match highly anticipated

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

C.M. Shaddix

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
For those who don't know, Broken Matt told Jeff err- Brother Nero to jump through a table, he did then Jeff started laughing and began acting like Matt, now he's officially Broken Jeff Hardy or as he is known in Impact because Matt owns the Hardy name rights, "Broken Brother Nero".

Check the link to see Jeff's new Broken look

TNA Impact Review: Treading Water

Also with TNA finishing up their tapings for pre BFG it's been revealed the Broken Hardy's vs. Decay will be happening for the titles, this is being dubbed "The Great War" and will be similar/follow up to The Final Deletion.

Here's the link with the card
411MANIA | TNA Bound for Glory Spoilers

My response to this tag title match... Holy Shit I ACTUALLY CANNOT FREAKING WAIT we are getting Broken Matt and NOW BROKEN JEFF Vs. THE DECAY, the team which is beginning to add some shit like the Hardy's with Rosemary's story with Bram. Who the hell knows what will happen in this crazily stupid match?! This better fucking happen at BFG, if TNA is looking for something to bring in buys, THIS IS IT.

MGS32

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
I genuinely don't understand the appeal of any of this. I've watched it and I didn't care for it, Its good he's trying to reinvent himself but they're still the Hardys and I still am not a fan of them. If it brings them ratings then good for them, is TNA still running the really dumb 4 PPVs a year?

Roadster

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
uUsHwHt
Favorite Wrestler
CVWSrPC
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
L1l4tIp
is TNA still running the really dumb 4 PPVs a year?
Really dumb?

They're conserving money while allowing the PPVs to actually mean something. They, likely, make more money with the minimal PPVs then they did with the 12 PPVs. And it also allows them to air specials on free TV. And those specials are almost always great.

MGS32

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
Really dumb?

They're conserving money while allowing the PPVs to actually mean something. They, likely, make more money with the minimal PPVs then they did with the 12 PPVs. And it also allows them to air specials on free TV. And those specials are almost always great.
If this card is making PPVs mean something then they should really look back over it.

Roadster

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
uUsHwHt
Favorite Wrestler
CVWSrPC
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
L1l4tIp
If this card is making PPVs mean something then they should really look back over it.
There's 2 months, until the show.

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
"Also that BFG card looks really weak RIGHT NOW"

Still doesn't change that their Main Events are pretty weak.
It's TNA. The strength of a TNA card should not be measured with the measuring stick that is the WWE. No TNA card will ever be strong when compared to WWE

Black Iron PJ

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Lowkey TNA watcher here, but I can't wait for all the crazy video packages that the Decay and the BROKEN Hardys will create.

MGS32

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
It's TNA. The strength of a TNA card should not be measured with the measuring stick that is the WWE. No TNA card will ever be strong when compared to WWE
I wasn't comparing it to WWE tbh I just think even for TNA its weak. The drop off has been insane, we've went from Bobby Roode and Austin Aries main eventing to EC3 and Bobby Lashley.

Stopspot

Reaction score
I wasn't comparing it to WWE tbh I just think even for TNA its weak. The drop off has been insane, we've went from Bobby Roode and Austin Aries main eventing to EC3 and Bobby Lashley.
I think it comes down to you not being in the know. Lashley is having the run of his career. He is really, really good right now. And EC3 has transformed from a WWE comedy jobber into a legit main eventer for TNA. EC3 is TNA's franchise. Looking at the journey these two have made over the last 3 years in TNA these two should main event Bound For Glory.

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score
I genuinely don't understand the appeal of any of this. I've watched it and I didn't care for it, Its good he's trying to reinvent himself but they're still the Hardys and I still am not a fan of them. If it brings them ratings then good for them, is TNA still running the really dumb 4 PPVs a year?
They're trying to get the casual viewers into it. It's not really even a bad storyline tbh, just silly, but it works.

Stopspot

Reaction score
They're trying to get the casual viewers into it. It's not really even a bad storyline tbh, just silly, but it works.
If Lucha Underground can have aztec gods, time travel and undead zombies. TNA can have a psycho Hardy family.

Roadster

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
uUsHwHt
Favorite Wrestler
CVWSrPC
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
L1l4tIp
EC3 is an over babyface. He's a key example of how you use heel antics to make a legit babyface star. Lashley is a legit monster. He's in the same class of an athlete that Brock Lesnar is. Lesnar far exceeds at what Lashley does, but he's the closest thing the wrestling industry has to another monster.

Even comparing Aries v. Roode to EC3 v. Lashley shows that EC3 and Lashley are the right choice. Both men are over, both have been World champs. At the time of Aries v. Roode, it was Roode's 1st singles title reign, and Aries was fresh out of an X-Division title reign. Not only that, but their match was at a B-PPV.