Jeff Hardy and Edge

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Gards Jr.

Reaction score
JeffHardyTutorial.png

Made this one with a tut from Flip

Edge-2.png

This one was just random crap.

Rate/Hate/ I need tips...

EDIT: Whoops, wrong section... could somebody please move this sorry:$

seX-Power

The first one is good and it looks like you followed the tutorial well. I would make the text one colour though and the same size. It would look better imo, albeit not being on the tut. The Edge one was similiar and I liked the colour scheme, but there were one or two PSDs too many. They should not interrupt the main Edge's face and blur it. Good though, 8/10 for the first one and 7/10 for the second. You're improving, keep it up! Oh, and after your comments on Phenom I would like to see you battle him!

Wrestling Station

*moved.
anyway, the first one I can till before reading your comment that its from Flippy's tut. You didnt execute it like the tut. But you nonetheless you are trying to improve which is the most important thing to begin with.

Phenom

Reaction score
The first one is good and it looks like you followed the tutorial well. I would make the text one colour though and the same size. It would look better imo, albeit not being on the tut. The Edge one was similiar and I liked the colour scheme, but there were one or two PSDs too many. They should not interrupt the main Edge's face and blur it. Good though, 8/10 for the first one and 7/10 for the second. You're improving, keep it up! Oh, and after your comments on Phenom I would like to see you battle him!

Alright, sure I'd like to battle him.