JeebaK Quote Thread:

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
"nope, u r a wannabe canadian fagot from faggotland who couldnt stop his website getting hacked. (Not to mention how nooby paying $60 for a theme is)"

Lmao will continue to post these daily, we'll never run out. Post some too if you want.

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
what will multiple backups achieve? This website is even vulnerable to as simple an attack as SQLinjection, it has no security whatsoever, plus as far as i know crayo's intelligence he will need to read a manual to change a lightbulb.
Stop pming me already, im not at all intimidated by ur threats of banning me, i will do what i want to do, if thats a problem for u then do what u want to do, just stop pming me pms. :bury:

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Why? Because punk and jericho can jump around and do a few submission moves?
Oh the sheer idiocy of all your posts, makes me question the intelligence of the british.

:laugh:

"What will backups achieve?" My god that's hilarious.

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
almost the entire wwe roster. TNA just isnt wwe's class yet. Thats why Styles would never be considered one of the best in ring performers unless he joins wwe.

The Style's quote is the best imo, how he can't be classed as a great in ring performer because he was never in the WWE.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Lmao never saw that, or at least I can't remember. So much win.

U CAN be edgy without breaking keyfabe, but why shouldnt u be allowed to break keyfabes? Because some british blueberry's favourite wrestler was made to look like a fool when punk broke keyfabe about his band?

Keyfabes people, keyfabes.

@[JeebaK]

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Found this one also :
Lmao @ get banned. little kiddy thinks he can ban me.
Go ahead and try.
Im from HackForums your moron.

He was banned the following day was it ?

JeebaK

Future Endeavoured
Banned
Reaction score
seabs said:
The Style's quote is the best imo, how he can't be classed as a great in ring performer because he was never in the WWE.

if u think hes even close to being the best then you are just insulting yourself. :facepalm:
Enough said.

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
JeebaK said:
if u think hes even close to being the best then you are just insulting yourself. :facepalm:
Enough said.
Hey look JeebaK is giving us fresh material.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pro_Wrestling_Illustrated#PWI_500

He's widely regarded as one of the best, who was better Rocky?

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Why have only one title? WWE has always had 2 titles since the introduction of smackdown without any problems.
Talents arent supposed to compete for titles, unless they bring back the cruserweight title, talents competing for titles makes the title irrelivant like the tag title have become.

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Apparently it's OK to compete for the cruiser weight title but anything other then that is too much. You know the tag titles are so irrelevant because all those talented people challenged for them.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
:upset: are you trying to say u know everything about the business and behind the scenes? :facepalm:

Everybody is a casual. There are casual casuals, people like me, and nerd casuals, people like you, people who tries to identify themselves by a name called "smark" which is basically an oxymoron. A mark cant be smart.