Jbl

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

PeepShow

JBL2.png

I kinda like it.

Rate/Hate/Masturbate

HHHforever

Reaction score
It's cool. I like how you have the little snap shot of him in the limo with the baloons coming down on him.

Famou$ 187

Background is Lq. Little picture is choppy in spots. Lame JBL text. But KIU.

PeepShow

^Ok, I have no idea what you are trying to tell me other than the text is lame.

Anyways, can I have some more rates and suggestions?

Enigma22

Reaction score
i like the picture thing u did on the right but i dont really like the background or the text...

jwind

Reaction score
everything looks good. but the theme just doesnt suit JBL.

really think about the main render in the image when starting the image, and set the theme to match it.

but like I said, it looks good, basic/simple but that's not always bad. but like I said, try to have the whole image theme seem like it all fits together.

PeepShow

everything looks good. but the theme just doesnt suit JBL.

really think about the main render in the image when starting the image, and set the theme to match it.

but like I said, it looks good, basic/simple but that's not always bad. but like I said, try to have the whole image theme seem like it all fits together.

And what would you suggest?

jwind

Reaction score
well what do you think of when you think of JBL? I guess I'd say, thinking of his gimmick of course, something along the lines of money, big city, limo, you know the lifestyle of a rich guy. maybe a shot of like new york city in the background.

sometimes, the very basic fonts can be made to look better than any of the fancy fonts. the three fonts you used just clash to me. maybe stick to similar type of fonts

John

I like this, i really do but i dont like the background colour. maybe change it to a different colour than the font then it would be better. keep it up, i will be watching.

6/10.