JBL Goes Off On Ex-WWE Star Marc Mero

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

No More Sorrow

Reaction score
John “Bradshaw” Layfield, who was notorious for being abusive towards his co-workers during his WWE tenure, went off on a rant against former colleague Marc Mero Sunday night on Twitter.

“If Johnny B Bad had sucked it would have been an improvement!” Layfield wrote regarding Mero, who he worked with from 1996 to 1998. “Mero absolutely sucks as a wrestler and human being. Sorry to u fans of his.”

He continued, “Sorry, can’t describe in 140 characters why Mero is a POS. No one who knew him sticks up for him-that should tell u something.”

The posts have both since been deleted.
It should be noted that in June and July 2007, Mero commented on the Chris Benoit murder-suicide, appearing on numerous cable news programs and criticizing both the wrestling industry and WWE. His comments drew the ire of WWE employees such as Ken Anderson, who labeled him a “goof” and a “silly bastard”, and Dave “Fit” Finlay, who claimed Mero had “nothing to do with this business.” Mero now works as an inspirational speaker in Orlando, Florida and heads the non-profit organization Champion of Choices, Inc. According to his Facebook page, he is the “happiest person on the planet.”

WZROnline.com

Last edited:

Dale

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ui9LmS7
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
GDgC9g9
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Be a man and stick by your tweets and not delete them, or don't say anything at all in future.

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
Seriously annoys me when people do shit like that. People say the tweet so not like deleting is gonna do any good to hide what you said. So don't get why they just don't stick by whatever they put there at that point. Don't even get why he brought up Mero really just seemed really random.

Keith

WCW Halloween Phantom
Reaction score
Same here, if it is based on the Benoit thing it is way out of date. From seeing Mero's shoot interview I get the impression him and Bradshaw never got on. Anyway I have always thought of JBL as a coward, whereas Mero has a lot of respect from myself and has always stood by his views.

Kiffy Lube

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
JBL is a genius and Mero is a baby kid, simple as that. He deserves to be put in his place by a big time player.

The Cork

Banned
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
scottsteiner
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar
Favorite Wrestler
carlito
Favorite Wrestler
goldburg
Favorite Wrestler
jakeroberts
Favorite Wrestler
paige
Mero hasn't done anything except try and rid wrestling of steroid abuse....

JBL is a tosser.

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
JBL is the classic bully, will always pick on someone who he knows won't fight back. JBL is a jerk and should just keep his mouth shut and focus on the stock market.

Keith

WCW Halloween Phantom
Reaction score
Unless you are being ironic some how KIF I just don't see how you can believe that?