JBL expects to be on WWE TV again.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
- JBL posted a lengthy Facebook blog about his experience at RAW 1000. JBL also defended Steve Austin for not appearing because of his recent knee surgery. JBL noted that he passed up a speaking engagement at Beyond Sport in London to appear at RAW 1000. Regarding his future with WWE, he expects to appear on WWE TV eventually but doesn’t think that he will wrestle again. He wrote:

“I figure I will do something on WWE TV, but have no idea what. I don’t think I will ever wrestle again and have no idea what I will be doing. And perhaps I end up doing nothing, who knows? I feel good toward them and I think the feeling is the same. I still love performing even if it is a video I make myself, I just love it and always have and I still am a fan of this business.”

Awesome!

PWmania

Matt

Champion
Reaction score
:yay: JBL is BEST EVER!