Kayfabe Jay's Announcement

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blizzard Boi

Al F'N Blizzard
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
*Jay Washington's theme hits and the crowd cheer and he walks out onto the stage and walks down to the ring and gets into it and he grabs a mic*

Jay: After last week I have been training hard to get more powerful and faster and this is because I have been going under training by a friend, he's a close friend and he is a wrestler himself and you guys must know him, he's been out for a while with a leg injury for since the Mega Show, and his name is... AL BLIZZARD!

*The crowd erupt into a roar of cheers as Blizzard walks out onto the stage on crutches, Jay goes to help him to the ring and they get to the ring and Al gets in*

Blizzard: I'm back!

*The crowd cheer*

Jay: It's good that your back! And it's good that you're helping me get better!

Blizzard: It's an honor Jay! But I have something else to say. When I was injured, the doctors said that I'd probably never compete again, and they're partially right, I won't compete in a ring...... Until next year! So I will be here helping Jay, maybe managing him in his matches, probably on these damn crutches for the whole time!

*The crowd start to chant "Screw the crutches", this causes Blizzard to laugh*

Blizzard: You guys never lost your touch!

Jay: They won't! But basically I will have Blizzard helping me out here maybe and backstage! So thanks for your time and we are going to help me get better and help Al rehab!

*Blizzards' theme hits and they walk out as the screen fades to black*

@Jet Starr if possible can Al be my manager?

Nostradamus

White Rabbit
Reaction score
Website
www.ratswithwings.com
Favorite Wrestler
eddieguerrero
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
n4HSWck
Favorite Wrestler
kofi
Favorite Wrestler
6SLLEQr
Favorite Wrestler
edge
*Jay Washington's theme hits and the crowd cheer and he walks out onto the stage and walks down to the ring and gets into it and he grabs a mic*

Jay: After last week I have been training hard to get more powerful and faster and this is because I have been going under training by a friend, he's a close friend and he is a wrestler himself and you guys must know him, he's been out for a while with a leg injury for since the Mega Show, and his name is... AL BLIZZARD!

*The crowd erupt into a roar of cheers as Blizzard walks out onto the stage on crutches, Jay goes to help him to the ring and they get to the ring and Al gets in*

Blizzard: I'm back!

*The crowd cheer*

Jay: It's good that your back! And it's good that you're helping me get better!

Blizzard: It's an honor Jay! But I have something else to say. When I was injured, the doctors said that I'd probably never compete again, and they're partially right, I won't compete in a ring...... Until next year! So I will be here helping Jay, maybe managing him in his matches, probably on these damn crutches for the whole time!

*The crowd start to chant "Screw the crutches", this causes Blizzard to laugh*

Blizzard: You guys never lost your touch!

Jay: They won't! But basically I will have Blizzard helping me out here maybe and backstage! So thanks for your time and we are going to help me get better and help Al rehab!

*Blizzards' theme hits and they walk out as the screen fades to black*

@Jet Starr if possible can Al be my manager?
(Needs to be a separate person controlling him if you intend for him to be the bulk of your promos. If he's a supporting character only, then yes)

Blizzard Boi

Al F'N Blizzard
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
(Needs to be a separate person controlling him if you intend for him to be the bulk of your promos. If he's a supporting character only, then yes)
He won't be the main voice of the promos he may say a couple of lines per promo, if he's in them, in some he may just stand there

Status
Not open for further replies.