Jason "Mayhem" Miller Talks TUF 14, Michael Bisping

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

WrestlingSmarks News

Reaction score
jason-mayhem-miller_large_large.jpg
We all know Mayhem has some experience in front of the cameras. As the host of Bully Beatdown on MTV for the past three seasons, Jason Miller has built up the necessary experience to make for a great choice as a coach on The Ultimate Fighter 14. And it didn't take long for him to get the trash-talk headed in the direction of opposing coach Michael Bisping (via HeavyMMA):

"I feel great getting the TUF spot. It’s a little early to start the smack talk but I’m going to beat the bangers and mash out of Bisping after my team smashes his team. Now that Osama is dead, Bisping is the most hated man in America. Everybody hates that guy. I wonder what it’s like to actually be hated that much. You would have to put a terrorist attack together to be hated any more than he is."

He's also acutely aware of what he brings to the table in terms of his unique status in MMA:

"Look…Dana and Lorenzo didn’t get here by throwing a bunch of money at a problem. They got where they are because they are smart dudes. They know what sells and they realize that I have an independent fan base that’s not just UFC fans. I’ll be able to pull some of my fans onto their television program which will be great. It will be fantastic. It’s good for me, for them…it’s good for everybody. It’s good for MMA. It’s going to be fun and it will broaden the horizons for the fringe fans who are just becoming interested in mixed martial arts. My goal is to make this the best season of TUF, the highest rated season and to smash a Brit at the end of it."

The UFC also put out a video showing him training with Mark Munoz, Satoshi Ishii, and a few others. Bisping isn't mentioned once because it's purely related to him being a coach and showing how he works with others. One of the first quotes of the video is fairly amusing:

"If there's one thing I'm good at, it's beating up people. If there's two things I'm good at, it's beating up people and saying moderately funny things on cable television."

You can catch the whole video after the jump.