Jason 'Mayhem' Miller Claims Assault Charge Is 'Over With'

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

WrestlingSmarks News

Reaction score
20110409040438_20101019115010_miller_0222_JPG_large.jpg
It appears Jason Miller's run in with the North Carolina judicial system is over. The Chatham County Sheriff arrested "Mayhem" for simple assault and false imprisonment last month after Miller put his sister in a headlock and refused to let her leave a party. Miller told The MMA Hour that the situation is "all over with:"

"I'll just say this: my sister was not in any state to drive, and I stopped her from driving," Miller told Ariel Helwani. "However, she was in a state to file a police report, which is now all over with. It's all finished. It was unfounded...a Miller family experience that got out of hand."
"Look, my sister is a big girl," he said. "She's like 200 pounds and strong, muscle girl. I had to hold her, like, for real hold her. There's no wrist-controlling your big sister, you know what I'm saying? You've got to like, hold on to her."
"If I had to do it all over again, I would do exactly the same thing," Miller said.

Miller will appear as a coach on the upcoming season of the Ultimate Fighter with Michael Bisping. The arrest came days after the UFC announced its monumental network television deal with Fox, causing some concern about his future on the show.

Miller and Bisping will meet at the Ultimate Fighter Finale on December 3.