Jasmine

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

J

No Dylan...I thought we was cool...but now you turn into an E-Rapist on me...

Dylanfsd

Reaction score
Look smurf I told you's I don't like it doggie! Keep it clean with da screaming pelican

J

So i'm guessing in your case...That's very useful?!?!?

Just a thought...Lol..

Viva La Luke

Reaction score
*Sign* Thread meant fr jassy

Luke if I wanted my "Cum-Back" I would have asked your mom..or Dad. This isnt a family sit together where we dicuss our feelings... so lets get back on topic, shall we? *Dylan waits*

What the fuck are you talking about, i can kinda see that you have tried to be funny but have just failed miserably, but i still didn't get a word of what you meant?

Although I take it you mean "*sigh*" lol, sorry i can't help but laugh at our stupidity.

Viva La Luke

Reaction score
Typical Aussy.. crickey mate! Anywaz I just popped a feel on your last post.

Again, your not making any sense....

I give up, continue hitting on Girls on the net because thats the only way you can talk to them.

People wonder why this forum is just a big sausage fest... it's because of idiots like yourself.