jasmine: my life

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

jazzy

Hey guys its jasmine here. I didn't say anything in my other account do to being embarassed. I'm finally ready to come out with the truth.

My father died at the age of 13.★ Since I had no other blood relative, my step-mother adopted me.★ My step-mothers name was Donna, but I just called her Dee.★ Dee had a very dominating personality.★ We lived in★ a rural area, never saw any neighbors.★ After we buried my father, Dee sat me down and laid the ground rules.★ I would no longer attend school, and I would now answer to the name of Sheri instead of Frank.★ She had thrown out all of my clothes and demanded that I would only wear womens clothing which Dee had provided.★ She also insistited I plucked my eyebrows and wear make-up.★ All of this was confusing to me, but I did as I was told.★ About 3 months had passed when Dee told me clean up for a doctors appointment she had made for me.★ We got into Dee's vehicle and headed south into Mexico.★ We soon arrived at a clinic.★ We were taken to a room and I was placed on an examination table.★ It was not long before a female doctor came in and started a conversation with Dee in Spanish.★ I did not understand what they were saying, but during this brief discussion between themselves they had both cupped my testicles a couple of times.★ Within a half an hour the doctor had injected me with something and I went out like a light!★ I awoke later on at home.★ Dee knelt at my bedside and said that "I was now on the road to being a real woman."★ I was still groggy and did not understand what she meant.★ A couple of days later I realized I had been castrated!★ Dee told me that from now on I had to eat an estrogen pill (female hormone) every day.★ By the time I turned 16 I was aquiring quite a nice female shape.★ It was not long before Dee once again took me back to the clinic in Mexico.★ Once again, I was injected, and I went under.★ this time when I had awoke at home I immediatley noticed a difference in me.★ I had been given breast implants.★ These wer not small implants, they were 36 double D.★ Dee told me I was on my way to being a hot bitch.★ She would take me into beauty parlors in town to have my hair and nails done.★ The day I had turned 17 Dee sat me down for a talk.★ She announced that She had a boyfriend and that he was going to move in with us.★ She also told me that if her man, or any of his friends, wanted to use me for sexual gratification, that I was not to resist.★ I did not know what to make of all this★ Well that night I was introduced to Dee's boyfriend.★ His name was Ervin.★ Ervin was a black man.★ And the way he was just staring at me scared the hell out of me!★ That night, with Dee videotaping everything Ervin made me suck his huge black cock and fucked for what seemed like hours.★ As I lay on the bed I could feel torrents of Ervin's semen running out of my asshole.★ It was at that precise moment I realized how much I had enjoyed being used by this black man.★ It was not long before Ervin would bring some friends and gangbang me!★ Dee and Ervin had just told me when I turn 18 that they will take me back to Mexico so that I could finally have my penis removed and I would be given a new pussy!★ My life has changed so drastically in last 4 years it almost seems like a dream.★ But what a wonderful dream it is!★