Japanese Packaging

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score

America needs to get their crap together.

It is amazing how much goes into their packaging. Even just such small details make eating or cooking so much more enjoyable.

Jay-Ashley

The War Dog Rebel
Reaction score
You watch a lot of random things on Youtube, don't you?

Also, America needs to step up its game because a lot of what was shown in that video is pretty great and makes more sense.

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
You watch a lot of random things on Youtube, don't you?

Also, America needs to step up its game because a lot of what was shown in that video is pretty great and makes more sense.

My subscription list is odd. Health, comedy, educational, family life vloggers, abroad living, DIY/crafts, Christian, gaming, gaming music, and CATS!

Jay-Ashley

The War Dog Rebel
Reaction score
My subscription list is odd. Health, comedy, educational, family life vloggers, abroad living, DIY/crafts, Christian, gaming, gaming music, and CATS!
Ahh, gotcha. I am only subscripted to one channel when I actually do sign into Youtube. Most of the time I just remember the three channels I do watch on Youtube.

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
I would also light to point out how CUTE Japanese packing is!!

Matches:
matches_2.jpg

Different foods:
japan2.jpg

Canned drink:
nachan-apple-drink-japan23.jpg

Candy:
condomads.jpg

Reactions: Jay-Ashley

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
Ahh, gotcha. I am only subscripted to one channel when I actually do sign into Youtube. Most of the time I just remember the three channels I do watch on Youtube.
Just 5 years ago, I hardly watched anything on YouTube let alone had subscriptions. lol

EvilBlackCat

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
We have those straws and toothpicks. I've seen them both before over here. And the salads you get at walmart if you go back to the deli section come with the toppings separated out like that too. Of course, they're wildly expensive and you're not likely to find a noodle dish or anything remotely filling, but i admit to having been a bit addicted to their southwest chicken salad for a while. (It's when I was a vegetarian so I gave the chicken to my dog, which is why it was good that it was separated from everything else!)

I would say the reason we don't have the rest of it is because we very much have a "less is more" way of looking at packaging. It's always about using less plastic and having less waste. If we had a great recycling system like Japan it would probably be less of an issue. Also, I want to know why the noodles with the strainer wasn't in the main part of the video. That's something that I would love to have and it's really not adding any waste to the product.