JamesKash187

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

D-Boy

Reaction score
What question did he answer.

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

If it is him, plz don't ban him. Laughing at just how Blue he is always reminds me of how lucky I am that I wasn't dropped on my head as a baby like him.

★Chuck Zombie★

Reaction score
As of right now, we feel the same way....or at least I do. Maybe he'll make another post cussing us all out, delete it, then make a post asking what's going on because he's new here.....yeah right.

Lol, I never told this story to everyone. When their new forum opened I was talking to JMay and Adam Freeman (who is completely respectful imo) and AF was talking about something G1 had said. Jmay asked him to post what G1 had said so AF did, but didn't use quotes, so it looked like AF was saying it, but you knew he was posting a quote because that's what they were talking about, right? Apparently Jmay didn't because he flipped out and started cussing AF out thinking that G1 had stolen his account. So the guy asks him to post a quote and when he does he thinks his account has been jacked. Talk about dumb.....and he was an admin. Didn't surprise me that their forum died.

Italian Outsider

Reaction score
roflcoaster.gif

Great One

As of right now, we feel the same way....or at least I do. Maybe he'll make another post cussing us all out, delete it, then make a post asking what's going on because he's new here.....yeah right.

Lol, I never told this story to everyone. When their new forum opened I was talking to JMay and Adam Freeman (who is completely respectful imo) and AF was talking about something G1 had said. Jmay asked him to post what G1 had said so AF did, but didn't use quotes, so it looked like AF was saying it, but you knew he was posting a quote because that's what they were talking about, right? Apparently Jmay didn't because he flipped out and started cussing AF out thinking that G1 had stolen his account. So the guy asks him to post a quote and when he does he thinks his account has been jacked. Talk about dumb.....and he was an admin. Didn't surprise me that their forum died.
Yeah, he accused me of hacking CMS's account as well I think. Kids an idiot.