Jaden Smith Earnt $3 Million Plus for Karate Kid

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
TMZ said:
TMZ obtained Jaden's "KK" contract from June 2009 -- back when he was only 10 -- and according to the docs, his up-front fee was split into two installments ... one for $900,000 and one for $100,000.

But Jaden's back end deal was even more lucrative -- since the film topped $150 million in the domestic box office, the young actor locked down another $2 million bonus.

But $3 million is the bare minimum -- based on several additional in-contract perks AND the astronomical success of the film, Jaden likely pulled in even more.

I had to post this because it is an insane amount of money for someone who is now 12. $3 million plus for a single movie at that age is huge and he is already set for life. It looks like he will be in the business for the rest of his life. The whole family is in the business and I just hope that the young ones can stay on the right path rather than turning into a trainwreck.

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
Pretty good haul for a kid barely in his teens. Must have a very good agent.