Jade Cargill talks WWE under Triple H, Ricky Starks, more

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers

On new WWE regime prioritizing talent's family:

“Being under Paul and his regime, he understands family. We’re able to be home and be here for these special events and if not we can bring our families with us because one thing I talk to my co-workers about all the time is, this is a lot, it’s a lot. We have lives going on, we probably spend two, three days at home but we share ourselves with the WWE Universe.”

“I’m a very active mother. I love going to all my daughter’s recitals. Like, today was her first day at school but we have such a phenomenal head at our company that he understands that we need to be there for these pivotal moments. For example, today, ‘Hey, I have my daughter’s first day at school, this is very important to me, I’d like to be there.’ ‘Okay, well I want you to be there for your daughter’s first day at school, you don’t have to do X, Y, and Z.”

“I’m at a company that understands the priority that family has on your health, on your mental (health). They make sure we are there for the important things in your household. They understand that your family has to be there for you as well. I can say Paul and everybody else in the front office and Nick Khan, they make sure that family’s first.”

On Ricky Starks:

“I want whatever Ricky Starks wants. He’s a star within himself. His work ethic is unmatched. He just is himself, promo game is spectacular. He is my best friend in the industry,” Cargill said.

“We just collide. We have great ideas, we have great fashion taste. We talk about everything under the sun. He’s in a good place right now but I am on for whatever he’s on. He’s happy where he’s at right now and I’m happy for him.”

Reactions: Jacob Fatu

Y2Jayne

2 levels above, 2 steps ahead
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho2
Favorite Wrestler
DeSDzbM
Favorite Wrestler
9nCExBd
Favorite Wrestler
LDuO6dG
Favorite Wrestler
LBaYVuW
Favorite Wrestler
ToxicA
I'm happy to learn she and Starks are close. I know he's friends with Bayley too.

Cwalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
jaylethal
Favorite Sports Team
BZw58qk
Starks has a lot of friends in the E. I’m sure all of them will be pushing for him to be signed once he’s free

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
maybe one day he will show her how to wrestler :hayden3

Jacob Fatu

WRESTLING IS COOL
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ZIF7zVA
Favorite Wrestler
8zeSJYf
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes3
Favorite Wrestler
MJF1
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
Favorite Sports Team
FXYi6FH
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
Favorite Sports Team
FXYi6FH
Nice to hear Jade talking about family and Ricky Starks. She's got the look and promos. Now she can keep getting trained at P.C and hopefully get his to wrestle longer. She's with Bianca so she's got the right person to show her how to wrestle.