JacobFox

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

InsaneAlphaBeta

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho2
Hey there, im sorry to say that one of the mods here JacobFox isnt doing very well, i dont wanna get into details because im not sure if he would be okay with that, but what i will say is hes not doing very good, hes in a bad way and right now he needs all our love and suport, hes going through some bad stuff to say the least, so to maybe make him feel better and or help him, i figured id make this.

So if you would send Jacob all the love and support you can here, id ask you dont joke around and troll or anything, just send all the love and support you can. Id like to think besides the arguements and such that we all here are a bit of a family, sure we dissagree we argue sometimes fight, but we are all still human and care about eachother, so with that in mind, send some good vibes jakes way, and when he does eventually return, he will come back see this thread and it will be wonderful.

Heres hopin ya feel better soon buddy <3

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
I don't know what is going on so it is kind of hard to express support in words.

Here is a virtual kitty hug for Jacob:
giphy.gif

Just Kevin

All I can be is just Me!
Reaction score
Spoke with him via phone at around 4pm.. about 10 minutes as I was at work and couldn't talk long.

Have been trying to call him since I got home 30 minutes ago and I'm not getting an answer. I'm very worried about him.

Jake knows how I feel about him and the situation he's dealing with.

I love him, plain and simple. He's the best friend I've made on this forum.

With that said.. Jake, I love you. Call me anytime, I'm here for you.

The Gipper

The Gipper
Reaction score
Yeah I know bits and pieces of the situation but not much. Jacob knows that I am here if he ever needs to speak about anything, anytime because he is one of my closest friends on here and I wanna support him. Sending all of my love & support.

The Sheik

The Architect
Technician
Reaction score
Wishing the best for Jacob and everyone else going through some shit..

You should always be nice to people because you don't know what anyone is going through personally.

Zany Clowny

AvrilWasRight,EverythingIsSoComplicated
Reaction score
We aren't best friends or anything and I'm mostly in the dark on all this, but I've always looked up to Jacob as the adult in the room in a lot of threads and live chats through the years. If he can't keep a grip on things, God help the rest of us. Please come back soon Jacob!

EvilBlackCat

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Thanks everyone. I'm sure he'll really appreciate the love and encouragement. It's been a rough year but we'll get through it.

My brother is doing okay at the moment, in fact he's asleep. I'm sure he'll see this thread tomorrow and be really touched.

Last edited:

Grievous 3D

Is Currently In Stasis
Banned
Reaction score
You see this thread is what makes this place so special...

We truly are a family...& its wonderful to see us all coming
together to support one of our own.

Jacob...when I first arrived, I was just another "newbie" who
was dealing with a physical sickness during the most terrible
time in my life.

It was you who I first "bonded" with here & who encouraged
me to simply be myself (for better & worse) & try my best to
become a part of this community.

I can never, ever repay you for that...and really all I can do is
offer my support & love & tell you no matter what happens...
ALL us here have your back...110%.

*Hugs*

Actually...I think we all should get in on this...

Group Hug everyone?

Bring it in for the Foxy Man...

*Forum Family Group Hug*

Vampire Quinn

The Guardian
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
Favorite Wrestler
mickfoley
Favorite Wrestler
bookert
Favorite Wrestler
vampiro
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Yeah, Foxy and I may have had a few Disagreements in my time of being here. But that doesn't mean that I don't Love or Worry about him.
@JacobFox
I'm sooo glad that we are able to put our differences aside and talk like normal ppl now and then.
Your THE Best Member here on this Forum. Your presence is greatly missed when your not here. I have always enjoyed your Cat vids on YT. You always have the most interesting Facts to talk about. You have such a Great personality. Such great Charisma. You keep the Forum under control when U can. You are Greatly Loved and Appreciated around here. Please get well quickly so we can talk again. Your def in My Prayers. It's just not the same here without you .

EvilBlackCat

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Actually he might kill me for doing this, and if it's against the rules then please let me know, but here goes. He has a gofundme going because we were robbed/lost our rent money. On top of that two days ago our electricity got cut off for an issue with one of his cards that was in his stolen wallet. Our mom has been kind enough to help us but we actually have to pay her back because she can't afford it either. In the meantime we can't even get food and he's missing a doctor's appointment because he can't afford the copay.

If any of you can afford a few dollars or would be willing to share the gofundme we'd really appreciate it. For my brother, when he reads this, I'm the one asking, not you so you don't have to be embarrassed about it.

Anyway, here's the link.

Thank you all. Even if you can't donate please share. It'll mean the world to us.

Crash

Reaction score
Actually he might kill me for doing this, and if it's against the rules then please let me know, but here goes. He has a gofundme going because we were robbed/lost our rent money. On top of that two days ago our electricity got cut off for an issue with one of his cards that was in his stolen wallet. Our mom has been kind enough to help us but we actually have to pay her back because she can't afford it either. In the meantime we can't even get food and he's missing a doctor's appointment because he can't afford the copay.

If any of you can afford a few dollars or would be willing to share the gofundme we'd really appreciate it. For my brother, when he reads this, I'm the one asking, not you so you don't have to be embarrassed about it.

Anyway, here's the link.

Thank you all. Even if you can't donate please share. It'll mean the world to us.

Damn, that sucks. Hope everything gets sorted out for you 2.

Geese

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Wrestler
Y8A7yx1
Favorite Sports Team
sacramentokings
Favorite Sports Team
Rx1XOnt
I'm sad to hear of Jacob Fox's troubles. I hope he's successful in his GoFund Me campaign and I hope they catch the guy who did this.

Last edited: