Jack the Ripper

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
I am a Ripperologist, meaning I am absolutely obsessed with Jack the Ripper. Some of you may know that I was pursuing a job in the FBI because I wanted to profile serial killers. When I gained access to some interviews not made public, I became so disturbed, I began drinking a full bottle of vodka every day. In fact, I got alcohol poisoning once and the doctor told me I would be dead in a year if I kept it up.

So, I gave it up. I stopped and decided I wanted to pursue something else. It does suck to a degree because my interactions with the FBI were pretty good. I even have a temporary badge that was given to me when I had access to actually talk face to face with a serial killer, who I will not name. I met Robert Mueller, who was the director at the time. But I couldn't do it. I would have died.

But I am still obsessed with Jack the Ripper. The case doesn't bother me like Manson or Bundy.

Here is my thought: Jack the Ripper never existed. Whitechapel was a place where a lot of murders took place. I think that these were unrelated murders committed by different men. The media created Jack the Ripper to sell a newspaper. It is a disappointing conclusion but the only one I believe is true.

I am curious though. Who do you think was Jack the Ripper?

Reactions: The Sheik

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
I think Jack killed maybe 3 people and because everyone was so hung up on it, it created this illusion of greatness so other people starting killing because they wanted to claim the title.

Reactions: Jacob Fox

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
I think Jack killed maybe 3 people and because everyone was so hung up on it, it created this illusion of greatness so other people starting killing because they wanted to claim the title.

I could see that too. Is there a suspect you think was the Ripper?

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
I could see that too. Is there a suspect you think was the Ripper?
I never really looked into it that deep. I watched a documentary on it years ago and that was the conclusion I came to.

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
I never really looked into it that deep. I watched a documentary on it years ago and that was the conclusion I came to.

And I know I say the Ripper never existed, but I can't really make that claim. Regardless of whether or not it was a serial killer or just a bunch of individual murders, the murders did happen. So I don't think Jack the Ripper was a person, but he could have been up to 11 different people.

He is an idea

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
And I know I say the Ripper never existed, but I can't really make that claim. Regardless of whether or not it was a serial killer or just a bunch of individual murders, the murders did happen. So I don't think Jack the Ripper was a person, but he could have been up to 11 different people.

He is an idea

Jack the Ripper is a series of murders, not an individual murderer. I agree with that.

The Sheik

The Architect
Technician
Reaction score
Montague Druitt seems to be the #1 suspect. It's hard to say who it was today because everyone back in 1888 is now dead.. We may never find out who it is.

I find the topic of serial killers quite interesting. I've seen enough documentaries and shows about guys like Ted Bundy, Jeffrey Dahmer, Jack the Ripper.. These guys were seriously fucked up.

Reactions: Jacob Fox

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
Montague Druitt seems to be the #1 suspect. It's hard to say who it was today because everyone back in 1888 is now dead.. We may never find out who it is.

I find the topic of serial killers quite interesting. I've seen enough documentaries and shows about guys like Ted Bundy, Jeffrey Dahmer, Jack the Ripper.. These guys were seriously fucked up.

Yeah, I know a lot of people reject Druitt but if there really was one Ripper, I personally believe he would be a very likely candidate.

Lately, some people have been trying hard to label Charles Lechmere as the Ripper simply because he found one of the bodies and gave his named as "Charles Cross." They thought he was trying to give a fake name and get away from the police. This actually falls apart thought because he gave the police his correct address and his place of work. So he obviously was not trying to fool them.

In my view, Lechmere should not even be considered.

This may not surprise you, but the one who really messed me up in the head was Charles Manson. He might be the closest thing to Hannibal Lecter there ever was. I don't want to call him a genius, but he had moments of brilliance. He was extremely manipulative and even in prison he was able to manipulate people. I spoke to Manson one time and I don't talk about it because even now I am beginning to tremble. It was mostly him and the other one that right now is making me tremble harder. Aileen Wournos. She was pure freaking evil and the reason I wanted to go into serial killer profiling. She killed my uncle David Spears. And of course as a victim I got to confront her. I can't explain to you how I felt. And the worst thing right now and for the past couple decades are the people who defend her. It makes me sick. They watch that stupid movie Monster and they think it was real. I see people all the time "I love Lee!" It's shocking to me. She was an evil worthless piece of dog shit.

Here's the thing about her, and I know I am off topic but it's my thread so nyah nyah. I am a feminist, I think everyone knows that. But I am a REAL feminist. I don't get into the militant and radical crap. As a feminist I just that men and women should be treated equally. That is what feminism is supposed to be. Everyone complains about that bitch and that she was treated unfairly and should be released because all the 9 men she killed were trying to rape her. Her story was horse hockey. She even admitted she lied.

When Charles Manson was on trial, where were the feminists trying to get him to be released? When Ted Bundy was on trial, where were the feminists trying to get him to be released. I can go on and on. Other than serial killer groupies, who admit their person was a killer, no feminists ever try to get male serial killers out of jail. But they did it with her? Where did the equality go? As a feminist I believe men and women should be treated equally. And even though I do not support the death penalty, that witch was treated equally. She was punished the exact way the men killers were. It was a feminist victory but they don't look at it like that.

Reactions: The Sheik

Jay-Ashley

The War Dog Rebel
Reaction score
Jack the Ripper was a V i r g i n B o y who couldn't get any and didn't want to jerk it, so he killed women out of rage.

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
Has anyone here seen that film From Hell (2001)

That was okay I guess.

From Hell was an enjoyable movie and I liked it, but I really had to go into it and think of it as just a horror movie. Before I really got into Jack the Ripper, I think I agreed with the theory of the movie. Johnny Depp was sexy in that one... well, he always is sexy :)

Black Wizard

サイバーパンク
Reaction score
I've always generally agreed with the theory that all of the murders attributed to Jack the Ripper were not committed by the same person. Copycat killers are a common occurrence and almost certainly happened in this case. I think there are what, five victims that they are convinced were committed by him? A lot of other murders were proven to be done by other people eventually.

There's another popular theory that the Ripper was a woman. Mary Pearcey killed her lover's wife and child in a very similar fashion to the Ripper victims, and DNA testing on saliva found on letters supposedly sent by Jack the Ripper appeared to be from a woman. That's a cool one too.