Jack Black

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

jwind

Reaction score
All brush/smudge work.

2hcm4nc.jpg

C4

Looks good, the text could have been a lot better than it is; it's not really that clear and no effects are used on it and that's what spoils the look of the sig. The rest is all good other than the text 7/10 from me.

jwind

Reaction score
i'm not saying the text is the greatest, cuz text is my downfall. BUT I will say that i've learned that using all these 'effects' on text is not what makes it look good. Most the time, the effects are what make text looks bad, imo. That's why I stick with very basic fonts now, it looks alot better to me.

Famou$ 187

Your the greatest on this site when it comes to GFX. It feels that Jack is far away in this sig. Unlike C4 I like the text I think it fits the sig and background alot. Great job on this.

Untouchable

Reaction score
This is probably my favorite piece I have seen by you, yeah the text lets it down a little, and theres a little black around JB still, but very nice. good work Jwind

John

Very good, a good solid 7/10. keep it up, i will be watching!