IWF's Official Rap Rhyme Throwdown

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Wordlife

This would be an amazing thread... and I will be the official beginner of it. The rules are simple, the person above you will post a lyric that they make up... then you, then, will read it, and post a lyric of your own, BUT it MUST rhyme with the one above you... kinda like this for example:

Wordlife326: I was playing my 360 all day
JDawg: Ugh, Viva Pinata.... thats gay!

Get it? Its easy, and will be a ton of laugh ass dumb random ass fun... so I shall begin

I was walking during lunch with XBA, at Popeyes we will eat

xtremebadass

Down the Street, Round the Corner, to eat dat piece of shit (pronounced "sheet" in blackanese so it rhymes)

Wordlife

Chicken here chicken there, my smurfs be eatin it everywhere

Beer

Beer, not only likes Chicken, but he also likes to eat a selection of Pears!

THE Renegade Diesel

Reaction score
You be trippin, acting like a fool, have someone check you out, and see what it do

Wordlife

will you run when your girl finds out her best friend is fuckin you?

Christian

Reaction score
(so if your rhyme has to rhyme with the one above you... doesnt that mean they all have to rhyme?)

Wordlife

yes ... ok see now after I just continued his rhyme (Lethal Combination's) now someone else has to post a line, only with a different ending so then the next person can rhyme.... go ahead and post a line so then someone can rhyme it, we'll see how this one goes, thanks for pointing that out man