IWF's Dawson's Creek...

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

KenFan4life

Reaction score
IWF Dawson Creek Tunes Kick In...a Video Montage of all the cast and people and like...some gayass lake near the school and the australians gang banging some guy in the bushes and blah-blah-blah...

Scene One: Joey Loves Cham'poonge!

Joey: "Gawdammit...I love You Peepshow...you're just a sexy-slick fucker!"
Peepshow: "I don't like it when you lick my inner-ear lobes..imo."
Joey: "oohh-c'mon...let me just hit it...just once!..."
Peepshow: "..k, fine..but don't be too rough on me ontop of the dashboard...."

joey pulls down his pants, slams peepshow on the hood of the car, pulls down his skirt and begins poonging peepshow on the car....

but as this happens, a Drunk-and-doped out of his mind, Mike Chaos walks by...

Mike: "wha..wah...what...the fuck?..."

Joey: "Ohh-Yea..I'm Jizzing HARD!!!"
Peepshow shouts out: "MAke Me Feeel GOOD!!!"

*commercial break*

First Thing people see from after the commercial break is Kaedon Breaking a Black-Man's arm in armwrestling(like that movie..the "Fly")

Kaedon: "You Think You Bad...huhh?!"
SoulPower: "No...But I Know What I'm fighting for...and if you think you can just quit me like that...well...guess what..."

Kaedon: "what...?"
SoulPower: "huhh?"
Kaedon: "You Want My Kids...huhh?!..is that it now?!...Huhh...You wanna go out back and fuck me on the wash-machines...huhh!?!?!"
SoulPower: "damn right I do...you sexy-fuck!"

soulpower and kaedon then thus go out in the back of the bar and poonge on the wash-machines...

the vibraitions keep'em rattleing...and stuff...

MEANWHILE!!!...At The School..

KenFan4life just got his ga-zillion'th school-scholorship for being smart and like..academic and cool and has like...tons of ni'ggers he calls "SLAVES!" and like...loads of Hot-Chicks and Shit...so like...ya-know who's the boss in this mo-fucking creek...ya-heard?!?!

*commercial break*

Rell: "come on nino-brown...we broz...we roll together...we jizz-together...bad-boyz 4life..."
NinoBrown: "Nah-Bro....we was broz...til you start swinging..."

Rell: "dude...I was drunk...I didn't know what I was doing...I'm Sorry!"
NinoBrown: "Well..yea?...well too bad....you should've thought about the consequences before yo-ass gone done jizzed in the nacho-sause and puked in my Military-Black Panther Hat...ya-asshole!!!"

Creek Tunes Kick In as that was this episode and such.

Lyrics: "I don't my wife to be over...the weight of 45...all my life and over...all my life to be over...over in the cover....my life...to be Wrong...blah-blah...ta-da-da-da..."

Qwake

LOL Jake, that Kaedon/SP shit was funniest but some of your great art work would have made this good. Not your best work but still made me laugh a bit :D I WANT ART WORK! :yes:

KenFan4life

Reaction score
well gee...its a tv show...i could only showcase like..about 4-to-6 ni'ggers on a show..cuz thats how boston's pu....err.

Dawson's Creek ran back in the day...it only had like...a half hour to tell the tale of teenagers in their pube-Per-Bes'cent Years and such...

Moonlight Drive

That was pure awesomeness in a can. More eps pl0x.