IWF = TNA

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

chessarmy

I've been gone for some time, look at all the changes this place has gone through. There's a live stream or something, a cool news area, a brand new look, and new admins.

I have to say, this is interesting, the new additions to the forum look pretty cool and I applaud whoever created them. This forum needed some change (much like TNA, hence the title of this thread) and its nice to see someone stepped up and changed it.

So yes, I am officially declaring IWF as the TNA of the IWC! Mike Chaos is our Hulk Hogan, and everyone bitching about him and the rest of the staff are the iMPACT! Zone mouthbreathers

:)

LKP

I said this not to long ago. I like the change here and hope it continues to grow.

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

The Aussies were The Clique much before that smurf Chaos came back. Catsa = NASH, me = HALL and Kiz = X-Pac :)shifty:).

Reaction score
^^^fuck you for not putting me in the clique. too bad, i dibs Angle. XD

and lol @ Mike = Hogan.
This Guy should be Bisch.

Who wants to be Foley?

Qwake

It is quite like TNA tbh, its a massive clusterfuck which will be dead in a matter of time.

Great One

Don West.

Everytime some drama unfolds I can say, DID YOU SEE DAT!!!1