IWF The Apprentice

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Kennedy

Reaction score
I thought it would be fun to make an Apprentice on this board, with tasks anyway I will be the judge and you all know the rules (hopefully).
I need 10 or more applicants as there will be two teams of 5, and when everyone is ready I will put you into teams, and here is the first task just to tell you. You will make a poster for the Smackdown V Raw game and I will tell you if I would be interested in it and you know what happens to the losers they are fired BUT if you are in the winning team you get rep.

Reaction score
I think this is a good idea. I almost wouldnt mind trying it out. However, I believe this should go into the Hell in a Thread.

Kennedy

Reaction score
But you are in teams of 5 so surley one member can GFX, PM me if you want to join, and I will put you into teams of 5.

phantomgerald

I don't want to be your apprentice, what if you make me smell piss?

Nah kidding man add me in.

Kennedy

Reaction score
So who acctually wants to join because all of the people who are saying its a good idea I just need to know if you will join.

Kennedy

Reaction score
Phantom Gerald you have to make a poster for the new smackdown v raw game and I will say if i would like the poster and the worst one is fired.

Kennedy

Reaction score
Yeah man if you cannot GFX I will change the task to,
writing out a rivalry between Mr Kennedy and John Cena for the WWE title, write about how the rivalry started and what has happened between them and then write a match between them at Summerslam for the WWE Title.
THAT IS THE NEW TASK!!! So start working.