IWF Story Ideas

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
Australia... and no, I do not ride around on a Kan
Well, a little earlier, not long ago, I was bored and said an idea in the SB. WHat is was that I would make up a story, with IWF members as the characters, not nesscarly a story about IWF, but containing the members. I would like some ideas of what the main story will be about. I might start it next week after my holiday, and I will pick which storyline, suggested by members I think would be best, or I might just create a storyline myself lol. I choose which members have what role in it, and there will be different parts/episodes to it.

Hope you like this idea...Suggest away.

The Leviathan

Reaction score
well.. I can't think of a story yet but I think it should be related with wrestling... lol....

Wrestling God

Reaction score
How about somebody starts off with a story like (once upon a time there was.....) and then the next poster adds onto the story, what about that.

The Leviathan

Reaction score
* will ND don't mind about it???*

Oh! well... and they met a guy named, uhmmmm... Mat! lol... sorry for using your'e name Mat!

monkeystyle

Reaction score
If you are going to write a story I suggest it be about a meeting of IWF members in real life. I dunno what you'd want from there for a plot, I have a few more ideas, but there's your bare bones idea.

the dark knight

^^cool.

i thought about an IWF BTB before, but there's no time at all :(

edit- meant for monkey, big bro is also cool though lol. i wanna see kaedon naked lmao