IWF Rip?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

This Guy

yet when I accused him of that purpose he started a whole thread trying to claim he was here to contribute and other then the flaming section that was created (and now more or less dead) he never did and hasn't been seen since. But if your talking about the one that Texas posted the link to to inform us all off, I have a different suspect in mind but will not say who as I can't really prove it. But if you click on the contact administrator link the e-mail address strongly points to one member of this forum.

Rell

Reaction score
Google "Impact Wrestling Forum" trust me, you will know when you see it. You wont be able to get in though, they're not accepting new members at the moment. I guess they knew I was coming :shifty: