IWF Olympics backstage arguements!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Wrestling Station

As all of you know now who you will face, break the walls, kills your opponent!!!!
Here you can talk and argue or even trash talk your opponents!
(as for flammation chamber participantes challenge, can discuss Team vs Team and not user vs mod) just to save the one on one flammation for the match itself.

:technology_tomcat:

Qwake

"I will win an IWF Olympic gold medal with a broken freakin neck!" "Its real, its damn real!"

Travis40

I have no idea why Angle says "its real, it's damn real"...that makes no sense, he should keep saying "It's true, it's damn true"...there's no way in hell that WWE kept him from saying that....back to the Olympics...

I'll be busy, being on top of my opponent....uh....I didn't mean it that way.

Moonlight Drive

A Message from the Captain

Cena, I'm gonna chew you up, spit you out, put you in a garbage can and set it on fire.

Then fit the ashes to Iamironman.

Kaedon

Reaction score
I have no idea why Angle says "its real, it's damn real"...that makes no sense, he should keep saying "It's true, it's damn true"...there's no way in hell that WWE kept him from saying that....back to the Olympics...

I'll be busy, being on top of my opponent....uh....I didn't mean it that way.

shut up, TARVIS :ranting2: