IWF Murder Mystery

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
Australia... and no, I do not ride around on a Kan
Alright I stole this game from two forums, I didn't create it...

But this is how it works

I need at least 16 members to participate

One member will be the murderer, that person will tell me via PM which participant they wish to kill.

One will be the detective, they will PM me asking wheither a certain participant killed that member, they may only ask about one suspect per round and I will answer yes or no, the detective cannot say whice memebr he said or my response.

I will choose these, noone will know besides me who the detective and of course who the murderer is.

The job of everyone else including the participants. is to work out who killed the member/s, you will discuss as a group. and than PM me your votes. The member who gets the most votes will die regardless wheither they are the murderer or not. (Only participants can be suspects, other members may vote though)

It will keep going until either the murderer kills off all 15 participants or he/she is revealed.

So, who is willing to participate?

1. †horza13†
2. GardsJr
3. Dipset Army
4. Abdullah Al Hajri
5. Rated TSS
6. Wrestling Station
7. Chuck
8. wwerko619
9. rosewt01
10. Randy Orton's Boner
11. JMay187