IWF Murder Mystery version 2!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
Australia... and no, I do not ride around on a Kan
The same as the last one, I'll run over how to play again for those who forgot or weren't here.

- 16 participants, if you want to be part, you sign up here, the first 16 will be accepted.
- One will be the murderer
- One will be the detective

These will be chosen at random and will not be the same as last time.

The murderer will PM me with who out of the 16 he wishes to kill and how. The detective can PM me asking if a certain member killed that person, I will answer yes or no, the detective cannot tell anyone the result of this. The participants have to discuss in this thread who killed that person and must send their votes to my via PM in the next 24 hours after the round is posted. ANYONE on the forum can vote, it does NOT have to be the 16 participants, but no other member can be killed, plus dead people cannot vote. This will go on until the murderer is revealed or he kills off everyone.

1. Christain
2. Blaze
3. GardsJr
4. Dipset Army
5. maje$ty
6. JC Punk
7. Toddy
8. -HBK-
9. Steve
10. Travis40
11. Engima22
12. brian kendrick's biceps