IWF Murder Mystery Round 5

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
Australia... and no, I do not ride around on a Kan
Viva is held responsible and the group gives him a pile driver onto the road snapping his neck and killing him.

They look around and see something unusal. They walk over and see a long stake planted into the ground, on top they see PhantomGerald, dead, the stake hanging right through his mouth, tortured.

They pull the stake out and Gerald falls straght to the ground dead, something falls out from the pocket of his jacket.

One of the group picks it up and shows the others, a badge, a police badge.

"What the fuck?"

T.A.Bs voice is heard out of nowhere: That is right, he was the detective assigned to this case, he was the only detective there for the job anyway, the other homicide detectives were working on some huge case. I can see why he isn't with them, he doesn't do his job.

†horza13†
Dipset Army
Abdullah Al Hajri
Rated TSS
Randy Orton's Boner
JMay187
The Mac

Deceased:
GardsJr
Wrestling Station
Chuck
wwerko619
rosewt01
C4
PhantomGerald
Viva!
the dark knight

Ok, ANYBODY can vote, you don't have to be one of the 16 to vote who you think murdered...(Unless you are dead)

Reaction score
daaaaaaaaaaaamn, gerald got impaled, that murderer is a sick bastard
i think its horza, he has been relatively silent

Beer Money Army

suck shit to him :), i think it's Randy Orton's Boner... Nobody fucks with a boner

C4

You're cruel;

Piledriver on the road and breaking the neck... :disgust1:

Viva!

Reaction score
You guys killed me!

I told you it wasn't me. Ugh..

Beer Money Army

well we killed you, because your mexican.. there wasn't any other option....

Viva!

Reaction score
Vote Dipset Army

He only voted me off because he thought I was Mexican so I don't need to come up with a good reason either.

JMay187

Reaction score
I think it was none other than Abdullah Al Hajri. Reason being terriorist threats. Only the sick mind of a terrorist could have done what he did. The guy is a freak. I think he did it. Anybody else.

The Mac

Reaction score
I think I did it, I mean I have been silent throughout the game and I am acting suspicious.

Beer Money Army

Vote Dipset Army

He only voted me off because he thought I was Mexican so I don't need to come up with a good reason either.

I have only been voting for wwerko619 and randy Orton Boner :y: