IWF mentioned on angrymarks.com!!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
For more on the TalkImpact.com TNA boycott visit the ImpactWrestling.com message board.

^^^ thats what is said on Angrymarks.com at the end of Stevie J's iMPACT! recap.

Good publicity for the forums and the impactwrestling website!

Angryphilip2

Reaction score
well good thing i posted that topic....

not to toot my own horn or anything

edit: hey, im the only angry one around here

bastards

PeepShow

TNAisWrestling, I dont know about you, but if I were a TRUE TNA fan, I would much rather have TNA than be on a forum. No disprect to the forum or anything, I love it and its really fun, or else I wouldnt be on here, but I guess I just dont get why you say this is good publicity when your supposed favoirte company is getting bashed. Now most of the people coming here are going to be anti-TNA guys, I guess Im also puzzled at why you want that......lol.

The Rated R CMStar

Boycott the ass out of TNA!!!

Now seriously, Peepshow is right. TNAisWrestling is a TNA mark, and for him TNA should come first than a forum.

JJdaBuckeye

Reaction score
sweet.

next target: White House

Dick Cheney- Hey Bush! You know how iMpact! sucked last night?
Bush- Why yes I do. I was thinking about having them banned.
Cheney- Well we can go on Impactwrestling.com and we can rant about it!
Bush- My fellow Americans, I propose we all visit this here website

Reaction score
TNAisWrestling, I dont know about you, but if I were a TRUE TNA fan, I would much rather have TNA than be on a forum. No disprect to the forum or anything, I love it and its really fun, or else I wouldnt be on here, but I guess I just dont get why you say this is good publicity when your supposed favoirte company is getting bashed. Now most of the people coming here are going to be anti-TNA guys, I guess Im also puzzled at why you want that......lol.

I dont agree with the boycot TNA thing I think its not going to make any difference I am just showing people that IWF got mentioned. This doesnt mean that I am supporting that crap...

EDIT: I really didnt think about this when I posted it, I just saw IWF and I was like "damn Ib etter show people this". I actually dont think this is good publicity at all to be honest. Its good for IWF but horrible for TNA. I dont think the ratings are going to be that bad but I guess we'll see. Oh and just to clarify...

I DO NOT WANT ANY OF THIS 'boycotting' TO OCCUR AND I DONT WANT TNA HATERS JOINING THE FORUM