IWF Logo Request

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
Ok, so we're looking into the possibility of a new logo, for our flagship programme "Monday Night Mayhem" in the IWF E-fed. Looking for something new, and different to the original. Here's the original...

mayhemlol.png

*Theme: Monday Night Mayhem
*Colours: Your choice - however I'd stick to the above colour scheme.
*Person(s): Nobody. Keep it generic - no faces associated with the logo.
*Text: 'MONDAY NIGHT MAYHEM" or something near that.
Font: Your choice - bulky and thick, torn/ragged and bloodied look, skinny and stylized.
*Size: Same size as that pic...303x104 i believe
Pics: No pics.
Name placement: Upto you where the text goes.

Have fun with it. We're not guaranteering anything here, as in using the best one. however I will be giving rep to those who give us a solid idea for a new logo, and I'm sure a few other staff members will rep the individual whose logo is used, if at all.

Weebo

Reaction score
here you go, if anhy changes are needed feel free to ask
d7f5ec8910.png

Reaction score
Can I suggest some form of a background with it?

Even something simple, just a few brushes or something behind it, so it's sitting on something, and not on white.

Thanks.

Weebo

Reaction score
hows this
287b053b88.jpg

i could make the text look better if it was bigger but that's what you wanted

C4

I did something totally different; first time I tried something like this:

MNM.png

Wrestling Station

im not sure what did you want..
so here is a large version of it:
MM.png

and small version of it:
MM2.png

Montana

Maybe its me, but i would kinda like to see a clean cut/classy look to Monday Night Mayhem. I know when you say Mayhem, you think choatic, but i think it would look better for the site.

John

i like C4's version the best. sorry WS and weebo, but Mods of the efed i like C4's the best.

C4

Woah Wrestling Station, that is too big and unclear! I can hardly read the text, if you want me to modify mine then tell me.

The Rated R CMStar

I agree with Montana, you are all going for caotic logos, but I would like something classy, clear, almost basic.