IWF KOTR (Wildcard round)

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

MattHardyV1

Reaction score
Well since the brakets are uneven now I am having a Wildcard Round.....In this all you have to do is post the name of the person you think deserves to get a free pass into the next round of the KOTR you can choose any member except you cant vote for yourself...here are the 5 finalists

monkeystyle
Xtremebadass
Wrestling Station
Montana
Matthardyv1

DO NOT VOTE FOR THEM!!
You can vote for any other member you think should be put back in to the KOTR,or even a member who wasnt in it so get voting...who ever getys the most votes moves on to make the final 6.

MattHardyV1

Reaction score
WOAH WOAH WOAH....Read the rules again..ill make it clearer...DONT VOTE FOR THE 5 finalists...vote for any other member who you think should be put back in...

This Guy

I will go with Wrestling God I guess. There were a few people who lost in the 2nd round that I thought sucked. Wrestling God was up there.

the dark knight

damn u all good 4 nothing !$%!$^ :( ill go bribe mark to shutdown iwf lol