IWF Hall of Fame - Mid Carders

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

monkeystyle

Reaction score
Hello ladies and gents. I got to figuring that we should have a Hall of Fame for wrestlers on this site, if for no reason than to get the guys on here that the WWE will never induct or even nominate, and also to have something to call our own.

I asked 6 other members besides myself to help come up with a list of nominations, which we have, and from here you will vote on whom you think should go into the Hall of Fame. However, after your votes are in, we the members of the IWF HoF council will look at your votes and decide which of the nominees will be the two inducted into the Hall of Fame. Your input is important as votes do count for something here, but in most cases it will be close and we will make the final decisions on tie breakers and other close calls.

So without any further ado, on with the show.

Montana:

- Andre the Giant
- "Rowdy" Roddy Piper
- Curt Hennig
- Jake "The Snake" Roberts
- Scott Hall

Kaedon:

- Ted Dibiase
- Curt Hennig
- Jake "The Snake" Roberts
- "Rowdy" Roddy Piper
- "Ravishing" Rick Rude

Chuck:

- Dusty Rhodes
- "Rowdy" Roddy Piper
- Ted Dibiase
- Curt Hennig
- Sgt. Slaughter

Soulpower:

- Curt Hennig
- Ted Dibiase
- Ricky "The Dragon" Steamboat
- Owen Hart
- "Rowdy" Roddy Piper

Flair For the Gold:

- Curt Hennig
- Dean Malenko
- Arn Anderson
- Owen Hart

Rell:

- Brian Pillman
- Owen Hart
- Curt Hennig
- Chris Benoit
- Ricky "The Dragon" Steamboat

Monkeystyle:

- Ted Dibiase
- "Ravishing" Rick Rude
- Curt Hennig
- Arn Anderson
- Brian Pillman
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Again, no poll, so please only vote for ONE nominee, thank you.

Beer Money Army

there so many I could choose.But this guy paid his dues million of times and didn't get jack shit. but i'm choosing the most underrated wrestler in his time of the 80's and 90's

Arn Anderson

This Guy

some of the guys on this list should be in main eventers (ie, Andre the Giant, Ricky Steamboat, & Dusty Rhodes) for that my vote would then have to go with Ravishing Rick Rude.