IWF Hall of Fame - Main Eventers

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

monkeystyle

Reaction score
Hello ladies and gents. I got to figuring that we should have a Hall of Fame for wrestlers on this site, if for no reason than to get the guys on here that the WWE will never induct or even nominate, and also to have something to call our own.

I asked 6 other members besides myself to help come up with a list of nominations, which we have, and from here you will vote on whom you think should go into the Hall of Fame. However, after your votes are in, we the members of the IWF HoF council will look at your votes and decide which of the nominees will be the two inducted into the Hall of Fame. Your input is important as votes do count for something here, but in most cases it will be close and we will make the final decisions on tie breakers and other close calls.

So without any further ado, on with the show.

The council members each individually nominated the following people:

Montana:

- Randy "Macho Man" Savage
- Hulk Hogan
- Verne Gagne
- Dusty Rhodes
- Bruno Sammartino

Kaedon:

- Ed "Strangler" Lewis
- Hulk Hogan
- The Rock
- "Stone Cold" Steve Austin
- "Rowdy" Roddy Piper

Soulpower:

- Bruno Sammartino
- Hulk Hogan
- Kerry Von Erich
- Jerry "The King" Lawler
- Bob Backlund

Chuck:

- Randy "Macho Man" Savage
- Bret "Hitman" Hart
- Yokozuna
- The Rock
- Mick Foley

Flair For the Gold:

- Antonio Inoki
- Nick Bockwinkle
- Hulk Hogan
- Mitsuharu Misawa
- Jumbo Tsuruta

Rell:

- Kenta Kobashi
- Bruno Sammartino
- Bret "Hitman" Hart
- Buddy Rogers
- Antonio Inoki

Monkeystyle:

- Hulk Hogan
- Bret "Hitman" Hart
- Gorgeous George
- "Stone Cold" Steve Austin
- Andre the Giant
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Since I can only create a poll with 10 options and that won't do, please nominate ONE wrestler in your post.

Thank you.

Voting will close in one weeks time.

Viva La Luke

Reaction score
Mitsuharu Misawa, what the guy has done for the business and achieved is incredible.

On a side note I can't believe Ric Flair didn't even get a mention.

This Guy

I'd have to go with Hulk Hogan as the first Main Eventer into the HOF, however for the record....I can't stand Hulk Hogan.