IWF/GXF I: Elimination Chamber!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Klide

I gave it some thought and since WWE Elimination chamber is this sunday i decided that I would have our first title match in a 6 way free for all Chamber type match! All 6 of you guys (Jwind, Lubay, Jachson, Weebo, C4 and Gards jr) will compete in the same match for the IWF GFX'treme Championship.

-----------------------------

29lgpw0.jpg

6 way free for all Chamber

THIS THEME CONTAINS WWE SPOILERS IF YOU WANT TO CONTINUE READ AT YOUR OWN RISK! IF YOUR NOT SURE PM ME!

By now we know WWE has now replaced old PPVs to now gimmick PPVs. It is now your job to promote these PPVs.

You will create:
Poster (Height > Width)
Banner (Width > Height)
Only Choose ONE PPV to promote!
Here are the PPVs
-Wild Card
-Fatal Four Way
-Money in the Bank

You will need to create the following:
-PPV poster
-Banner

IMPORTANT!

Do NOT have your name on any work!
Pm me your work! Do NOT POST IT HERE!

Due Date is MARCH.5!

Please NO no shows!

Any questions please say bellow.

GOOD LUCK!

AND REMEMBER THIS IS A CHAMPIONSHIP MATCH!​

Klide

Both banner and poster.
Banner is width > height
Poster is height > width

Klide

great jwind cant wait to see what you come with after that dvd cover you made last time :)

jwind

Reaction score
just to let you know, Wild Card is now called Over the Edge.

altough, I've already started Wild Card so I'll be using it.

Klide

Don't worry guys since I'm only hearing from 3 of you guys so I'm postponing it till this SUNDAY!

Klide

Yep Both Lubay and jwind submitted their work. Still need 4 more by SUNDAY!

Klide

Need 3 more doubt C4 and Weeboo would post there's but Gards since you said you had one of your pieces done, you have tommorow to send it in or your out!