IWF Graphic Championship?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Gin

Reaction score
I made a similar one for a different broad. I thought I might as well make one for IWF. Anyways I thought maybe we can have tourneys every month. And having a belt might encourage more people to participate.

iwfworldtitle.png

Reaction score
if were supposed to rate it its 10/10. that belt would NEVER leave Wrestling Stations sig and NEVER be in mine :p lol.

EDIT: thinking back it might go back and forth between you and wrestling station. you might be WS's only rival.

Gin

Reaction score
if were supposed to rate it its 10/10. that belt would NEVER leave Wrestling Stations sig and NEVER be in mine :p lol.

EDIT: thinking back it might go back and forth between you and wrestling station. you might be WS's only rival.

Maybe their can be like a IC/US title?

Untouchable

Reaction score
just so you know both me and butters have already suggested this idea when we first joined......and when talking to ws he has said that he'd going to try it after the olympics......sorry.....we had the idea first :p

Wrestling Station

Ok, Gin, the idea is already under process, and it will start very soon. Just lets finish from the olympics, and we will have a big talk about the competitions in the suggestions thread. Just guys lets wait for few days and all the good things will start very very soon :)

And im happy that there is so much energy in all of us to make something good and cool here.
Thanks for all of you guys, really appreciated. ;)

Gin

Reaction score
just so you know both me and butters have already suggested this idea when we first joined......and when talking to ws he has said that he'd going to try it after the olympics......sorry.....we had the idea first :p

oh ok. Well maybe you can use this title? Unless you can make a better one.

S0LD1ER

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
ryback2
i think we should be allowed to vote on the one that we think is the best :)

btw gin i woulda done 3 rows more on each side of the belt, woulda looked better but 10/10 that shits hot man

Untouchable

Reaction score
yeah i'll battle him soon.....i got to much to sort out at the mo tbh.....but soon