IWF GFX League - PPV History.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

C4

IWF GFX LEAGUE - PPV HISTORY

BREAKING POINT 2009

iwfbrealingpoint.jpg

The surprising fact about Breaking Point 2009 is that all three championships of the GFX League were defended on the same night and miraculously all three Champions successfully defended their titles. TK. GFX defended his Raw Championship, Spity94 defended his Smackdown Championship and so did -Warrior- with his ECW title. Other memborable stuff that took place on the event was the return of jwind into the Raw Championship scene as he became the #1 contender, set to face TK. GFX at the next PPV. Breaking Point 2009 is without a shadow of a doubt one of IWF's most talked about PPV as it featured the best competition. An event that will be remembered for a long time to come.

SUMMERSLAM 2009

IWFSSlam.png

As Snackz said a week before the actual event took place; 'Ok, this is it guys, it's the biggest party of the summer, a historic event and there will definitely be title matches'. And he was so damned right, SummerSlam 2009 was a historic PPV for the IWF GFX League. It featured some of the best talent facing off against one another. August 8th 2009 was the date when the event took place and history was made. The Extreme and Junior Impact titles were renamed to be the RAW and Smackdown titles and the ECW title was introduced as well. TK. GFX secured the win in the main event, winning the RAW Title, Spity94 claimed the Smackdown title and -Warrior- became the new ECW Champion at the end of the 'party'. Another event that will be remembered for a long time to come.

IWF IN YOUR HOUSE #1

yjnrd0h2r9neucdy3zn3.jpg

The first ever 'IWF IN YOUR HOUSE' was held in July 2009, it featured a wide range of matches including the famous Champion vs. Champion bout between Spity94 and exC.On. It also featured Snackz's first match in the IWF GFX League. The GFX League ambassador himself faced off against Spity94.

IWF RESURRECTION/ BACKLASH 2009

backlashwscopy.png

5v22dhz212z7venh891s083.jpg

The making of the Extreme Impact Championship match had a long story in this PPV, probably the most interesting in the history of the GFX League. Prior to this PPV, at GraphicMania I, Wrestling Station faced off against C4 in a battle for the #1 contender's spot for exC.On's Extreme Impact Championship. They both made posters for the upcoming Resurrection/ Backlash PPV and the best poster would win the battle, the winner would be the #1 contender and also would his poster as the official poster for the PPV. It went exactly that way with C4 shockingly winning over Wrestling Station at GraphicMania I. And the match was set to be C4 vs. exC.On (c) for the Extreme Impact Championship at Backlash 2009. However, C4 later asked the GFX ambassador to add Wrestling Station to the match at Backlash and make it a triple threat, to which he said yes. And so, the stage was set for one of the most dramatic GFX battles in history; exC.On © vs. C4 vs. Wrestling Station. Not only was this the exciting part but the card also had a huge Elimination Chamber match featuring 1chiban, Cayse, Dre, Kassidy, GardsJr, Beer and undeRated[R]superstar. Also, a Junior Impact title match with Spity94 facing off against TK.GFX. There was also a 'special presentation' with the Money in the Bank jwind fighting it off with Kaptain Knicky and a #1 contenders match for the Extreme Impact Championship between Enigma22, Cayse and Phenom. Also, WarMachine vs. Highwave vs. Lubay and Toddy vs. rosewt01.

GRAPHICMANIA I

graphimania2.jpg

It was the biggest PPV of the year for IWF's GFX League. April 5th, 2009 @ 11:59 EST, something to remember for a long time to come. It featured exC.On's first defense against Cayse, an unpcoming new star for the Extreme Impact Championship. Two veterans with a long history of hatred fought it out for the #1 contender spot for the Extreme Impact title. Other matches featured on the card included Spity94 R vs. 1chiban for the Junior Impact Title, TK.GFX vs. Cool Temptations, the first ever Money in the Bank where the winner would get one shot to call out any champion at anytime over the next 3 months and an open invitational.

'BREAKOUT - WE'RE COMING'

breakoutposteroj3.jpg

The first ever PPV to be introduced to the IWF GFX League was 'BREAKOUT - WE'RE COMING' which was officially held on January 25th, 2009. A ground-breaking night for the GFX League stars. It had some memorable matches including the very first exC.on vs. Wrestling Station for the Extreme Impact Championship where exC.On was given the vacant Extreme Impact Championship after Wrestling Station decided to no-show at the PPV. Also on the card was the first ever Junior Impact Championship match between Jwind and Spity94, another classic battle that won't be forgotten for months to come.

Weebo

Reaction score
haha i like how ur summerslam banner is stolen work u just put IWF GFX on it. and how come u get to do all this. I would like to help out as well

C4

haha i like how ur summerslam banner is stolen work u just put IWF GFX on it. and how come u get to do all this. I would like to help out as well

I didn't make any of those with the exception of the Backlash 2009 poster which was supposed to be a battle if you read the paragraph under it.

SnackZ

Reaction score
KUDOS TO C4 FOR MAKING THIS THREAD - I LIKE THIS IDEA. GOOD WORK MAN!!! WELCOME BACK!

Klide

Nice man u should do one with SOTW with each week and the winner sig like an archive if u haven't already. If u want me to do it I'd be glade to :p

Reaction score

I'd think because he knows more about people here in the GFX section. If you knew, or at least read the previous paragraph, the banner was made by TK, the Raw champion.

1chiban

Reaction score
Just posting to say sorry for not being around for this since GraphicMania. I've been off the site for a while as I've been busy with uni/college. Also, I won't be able to come back for a while yet as this is my final year and I will be stacked. However, I want to come back on the site and I will watch the GFX league with interest, and hopefully come back at some point... if you still want me!