IWF Faces....yeah, this is like the heel faction

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Travis40

Okay, I know this makes my IQ drop 20 points instantly for making this thread, but this is a place for the IWF Faces to join the group....yeah...

1. Travis40​

Travis40

Okay....someone really needs to ban KenFan for his thread in the WWE Section, I'm going to send something to an Admin about it...I've already reported you for that thread...are you fucking stupid enough that you believe that you'd be able to move the thread into the WWE Section?...dude, you're the most immature 15 year old I've ever heard, and I don't know why you call me Tarvis...I actually like it.

GShton

Reaction score
Okay....someone really needs to ban KenFan for his thread in the WWE Section, I'm going to send something to an Admin about it...I've already reported you for that thread...are you fucking stupid enough that you believe that you'd be able to move the thread into the WWE Section?...dude, you're the most immature 15 year old I've ever heard, and I don't know why you call me Tarvis...I actually like it.

shut up.

Travis40

^Wow...looks like you're going to be banned for your spam in the TNA Section on the "Is the 2 Hour Show Benefical to TNA" thread, because all you said was..

"Ha Ha, TNA Blows....they only got a 1.1"

So..goodbye...

GShton

Reaction score
^Wow...looks like you're going to be banned for your spam in the TNA Section on the "Is the 2 Hour Show Benefical to TNA" thread, because all you said was..

"Ha Ha, TNA Blows....they only got a 1.1"

So..goodbye...

You sure do talk about other people getting banned a lot. I didn't know you were a mod.

Travis40

^I'm not a mod, and I don't see your name in green either. All of your posts have been nothing but spam and all you have as a comeback is "shut up" or "fuck you", you never explain why you say things. You have to have detailed posts in this forum or you're bound to get banned very, very soon...maybe even in the next couple days.

Travis40

lmao....the only reason I did this was because I was trying to copy the Heel thread.....