Iwf Breaking News

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
This is NBC channel 10 with a breaking news story from Trenton.
Breaking news from New Jersey where Matt Hall, otherwise known as Matthardyv1, resides. This evening many internet forum members have recieved multiple Instant Messages. Some of these members would say these messages to be quite odd from the well known member. It was very unlike MHV1, as some called him, to be violent or have thoughts of suicide. However, this evening this shocking turn of events has curdled people stomachs. Sometime around 1:35 Central Standard time the Instant Messages were recieved. Messages that The Outkast Kid report getting consist of...

At 1:34A.M. The Outkast Kid recieved.
Dynomat91: The Residince is 4567 East Windrone Street

At 1:36A.M. The Outkast Kid recieved.
Dynomat91: The Matt Hardy doll collection is in the 2nd bathrooom on the right

At 1:38A.M. The Outkast Kid recieved.
Dynomat91: Dude i just set up my weight machice to hang myself,ill see you later

The IWF or any other members have yet to hear any further information. Authorities have been dispatched to that address in Trenton, New Jersey early this morning. Friends and family have yet to be contacted of the recent occurance. At this time this is all the information we have right now. We will break in with any further information.

OMG...Did anyone else see this on NBC 10. WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON!!!

Rated RJC

Reaction score
Dude i was iming with the police, they were asking me questions this is scary

MattHardyV1

Reaction score
hopefully you guys will remember me for a great Member and not hate me cause i did what i did :'(

Unlike benoit i already am a hall of famer though LMAO!!

Beer Money Army

umm this is too wacked for me to understand. but i'll just say this.

was there weed involved in this???

This Guy

Maybe its just me, but I don't find it that funny, I get the refrence.....but its just not funny

NooDLE

Reaction score
^^^ Yeah, you got it right...

It was everywhere on the news, I thnk hes gonna be in big trouble.

NooDLE

Reaction score
He was sendin out those text msgs similar to the ones Benoit sent out. People got worried and contacted the police. They found out it was all a big hoax and it got reported on the news, hes gunna be in big trouble IMO