IWF Big Brother

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

seX-Power

If there was a Big Brother show but with IWF posters who do you think would be the winner? And who do you think would be evicted first? Just interested in the answers people come up with. Just so nobody goes bitching, I don't like the show, but I'm just using it's concepts...

Winner-

Loser-

What do you think?

I think that TBKB would win as everybody either likes him or rides his cock and tries to post like him in a way. Loser, idk, probably Showstopper.

Bonus Question?

Which member/person/country will this thread end up bashing?

Kizza

Winner: Jimmy
Loser: Everyone else. There can only be one winner. Durr.

Bonus question: Lennie Bash thread.

Fuggin sheep raper.

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

lol @ me winning. Pretty sure half of the forum thinks I'm a douchebag.

Anyhoo, let's go with SP ftw, and cena-buttocks to be eliminated first. No one likes a Cena fan. >_>

If this thread doesn't end up bashing Lennie for fucking sheep, then something is severely wrong with the forum.

seX-Power

Loser = First Evicted

I thought I made that clear, but I guess that I must be Blue.

Moonlight Drive

You broke the commandments, you admitted to being Blue.

Winner-SP. He's fucking awesome.

Loser-Blaze. lolll

Lennie, of course. Every other thread does.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Winner-LadyHotrod

Loser-Me

Qwake

If there was a Big Brother show but with IWF posters who do you think would be the winner? And who do you think would be evicted first? Just interested in the answers people come up with. Just so nobody goes bitching, I don't like the show, but I'm just using it's concepts...

Winner-

Loser-

What do you think?

I think that TBKB would win as everybody either likes him or rides his cock and tries to post like him in a way. Loser, idk, probably Showstopper.

Bonus Question?

Which member/person/country will this thread end up bashing?

:laugh: You say that like you don't ride it...

Now to Kizza and the rest of the Australians, just for this thread I am gonna get C4 and his mates to bomb your country :wink_5:

Lennie, of course. Every other thread does.

Not really, stop trying to act like a somebody imo

J

I'd probably lose cuase I'm nice to everyone they would probably stab me in the back and lol at all the Bkb dick riders. Everyone knows I'm Bkb's favorite member. =]