IWF After Hours

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
IWF After Hours!!!

The IWF After Hours video clicks on as it shows many different videos and graphics as F*ck the System by System of a Down begins to play.

I'm but a little bit bit bit show, little bit bit bit shame...
I'm but a little bit bit bit bit bit...

I'm but a little bit bit bit show, little bit bit bit shame...
I'm but a little bit bit bit bit bit...

I'm just the meaning of pi, just the meaning of pi...
I'm just the meaning of pi...

I'm just the meaning of pi, just the meaning of pi...
I'm just the meaning of pi...

War! F*ck the System, War! F*ck the System, F*ck the System.
War! F*ck the System, War! (I need to f*ck the sys X3)

The camera opens up as the theme continues to play without the words. IWF After Hours host Steve McPhearson is standing in front of a flat screen TV with an IWF logo on it. The theme fades out as Steve begins to talk.

Steve: Hello and welcome to IWF After Hours. All that and a bag of chips. The first show where the IWF members matter. Today on the show we welcome the members that have joined and have not been banned in their first three days here. We will also be covering the Graphic Olympics, the finalists and what they must do to get the gold. We will also bring you a recap of the E-Feds past Hardcore Impact. As well as a quick overview into the BTB section. Lets get this started as we send it over to my co-host Tammy Whitsfield with the new members and some recent announcements. Tammy.

Tammy: Thank you Steve. As Steve has said welcome to the first installment of IWF After Hours, and lets say welcome to the newest members of the IWF. Those members include Christian, straight_edge76, Rated-R, Dead E. Guererro, Famous, Punk4Life, MagePWC, Edge+Bret Hart, thekingofrockkool, Beast, Rotting_Jesus, JHar888, Rated G Semistar, joey perez, you thought, and Haight. Again welcome to those new memers. As new members and veteran members there is a new suggestion in the Announcements and Suggestions section regarding an ROH section. So if you’re an ROH fan or know someone who is an ROH fan, get in there and voice your opinion for your own section.

The ROH logo fades of the flat screen as Steve walks up next to Tammy and begins to talk again.

Steve: Thank you Tammy, as we all know in recent weeks Chris Benoits suspected double-murder suicide has been the talk of the town. This has been the talk of the IWF as well. In the recent weeks this has been one of the hottest threads, most controversial threads, and the must read thread. This is a situation that everyone knows about and has an opinion about. These threads will contain everyone’s opinion as well as any breaking news regarding the matter. For any of you Chris Benoit fans or haters at this point, these threads will be your go to source for any new information. If you are going to post your opinion in these threads, please understand that it may spark into an argument. If this happens please don’t let the argument grow to get any member in trouble.

Chris Benoit’s picture is showing on the flat screen as the camera skips over to Tammy. Chris Benoit’s picture disappears as the IWF logo comes back up.

Tammy: That’s right Steve. No one needs to get an infraction or banned over an argument that can’t be talked over nicely. Onto brighter things, in the Away from the Mat section we have current open voting and discussion on whether you like Coke or Pepsi and where would you live if you could live anywhere discussion titled “Live anywhere in the World.†Also in the Away from the Mat section you can discuss current entertainment news. As well as participate in the “What are you listening to†thread or the “Last movie you watched†thread. It is in the entertainment section where you can also compete in the IWF Apprentice hosted by Kennedy. In IWF Apprentice you will design a cover for the new edition of Smackdown vs Raw, be sure to check that out for all you that enjoy making covers and such. Away from the Mat is where you can talk about all the other sports in the world, currently being discussed is favorite NFL teams, favorite soccer players, and the Official Soccer Discussion. Also located in the Away from the Mat section is the Technology Discussion. It is here where you can share your gamer tags, and check up on any new information on new games, gaming systems, and anything technology. You can also debate your favorite game in a certain genre, check it out and let members know what game you like most. That’s if for Away from the Mat, we will have more from this section next time, but now we go back over to Steve as he has Hell Rell ready for an interview, after the break.

========================================
Commercial Break
Support your local GFX makers.
Stay Active and Don’t get BANNED!!
========================================

The theme is heard faintly as the camera comes back to a lounge area where Steve and Hell Rell are sitting in a couple of what look to be some comfy chairs. Steve opens up with an ice breaker.

Steve: Hello and thank you for being on IWF After Hours.
Hell Rell: Well its my pleasure, being the first one interviewed and all

Steve: Ok, What made you choose your nickname for the forums?
Hell Rell: My middle name is Darrell, I basically took away the Dar and Added Hell thus Hell Rell.

Steve: How old are you?
Hell Rell: I’m 17, I will be 18 October 6th

Steve: Where do you live? Or Where are you from?
Hell Rell:I’m from Los Angeles California and have been living here my whole life.

Steve:What do you do in your free time away from the forums?
Hell Rell: If I’m not with my friends I’ll probably be with my girl Victoria, or with my family. I go to a lot of Clippers games, the Lakers are to damn expensive.

Steve: What type of hobbies do you enjoy?
Hell Rell: I enjoy playing sports, preferably Basketball & Football. I was on my High School football team my junior year *Go Yankees!!*…. we sucked, but it was fun.

Steve: Do you collect anything?
Hell Rell:I have a bunch of DVD’s, most of them are comedy’s. I also have a bunch of ROH DVD’s but besides that, I don’t collect much.

Steve: How long have you been a member of the IW Forums?
Hell Rell: Here’s the deal, I joined the site a few months before the crash. I wasn’t very active. I was basically a lurker who would download media and leave. I didn’t become active until around February.

Steve: Why have you stayed so long?
Hell Rell: I actually don’t know, I think I should leave lol. Honestly the reason I have stayed so long is because this is the best wrestling forum on the net. Everyone gets along…well maybe not everyone (TDK & Kaedon) but for the most part, this is a friendly forum with active members.

Steve: What is your favorite section on the forums?
Hell Rell: My favorite section is the Independent Wrestling section of coarse. I also love Hell In A Thread for obvious reasons, and the Shout Box is always fun.

Steve: What is your least visited section?
Hell Rell: BTB/GFX/Betting Zone

Steve:Name a topic, section, or thread you believe needs more attention?
Hell Rell: The Independent section could use a lot more posters, it actually seems to be growing lately so that’s good.

Steve: Name a topic, section, or thread that has received too much attention?
Hell Rell: IMO, anything with Benoit has received too much attention. He’s dead and we can’t change that, I believe its time to move on.

Steve: What is your favorite thing about the forums?
Hell Rell:The members

Steve: What is your least favorite thing about the forums?
Hell Rell: I really can’t think of anything.

Steve: Which member has influenced you the most?
Hell Rell: Soulpower…He was one of the first guys I started to talk to. He’s an ROH fan just like me so we get along well. Hopefully he comes back soon.

Steve: Who is the funniest member on the forums currently?
Hell Rell: Without a doubt, monkeystyle is the funniest member.

Steve: What was the funniest moment since you have been on the forums?
Hell Rell: mrdiamondsinmymouf made a thread bashing everyone. He was hard to understand but still pretty funny. Osama use to say some pretty funny things in the shout box, and monkeystyle has posted a few pictures that I will not comment on.

Steve: Who is the most controversial member on the forums currently?
Hell Rell: DX06 and I had a feud that lasted about 10 seconds so I’ll go with her. Nikki has also had quite a few feuds…Cant we all just get along?

Steve: What was the most controversial moment since you have been on the forums?
Hell Rell: There is a little controversy about If I was really on the site before it crashed which led to people thinking I was guys like headcheese, Granpapi, Aussie_Ash, etc.

Steve: Do you have any other words for the members of the IWF?
Hell Rell: TDK…I’m not hairless!!

Steve:As you may know we ask our interviewee for next weeks show theme, is there a theme you would like us to use?
Hell Rell: Yea, lets go with,

Steve: Ok Hell Rell, thank you for your time.
Hell Rell: As I said, it’s my pleasure.
Steve: Ok, well we need to take another break, after the break, we have our IWF Hardcore Impact recap, a quick look into the BTB, the graphics Olympics, and news from the War Zone.

==========================================
Commercial Break
A commercial showing many of the Hardcore Impact stars highlights on it shows.
Make sure you stop and hang with Mat in the shout box!
==========================================

The camera comes on to show the studio again. Steve is back in front of the flat screen and the lounge is nowhere to be seen. The flat screen shows up with a picture of the Hardcore Impact logo.

Steve: This past week Hardcore Impact was in England. The action was just as fierce there as it ever has been. The first night started off with Knicky coming out and showing the England fans a plane ticket out of England that Thursday night. After some of the things Knicky said he would need that ticket to get out alive. The first match of the night was between The Outkast Kid and Thoth. Thoth started the match off strong, but TOK finished strongly getting the win via pinfall. The next match was between Blonde Diesel and Anthony Adams. This bout had action before the bell as Blonde Diesel powerbombed Anthony Adams off the turnbuckle. The match finally started and was a back and forth battle, however Blonde Diesel walked away with a win. The next match of Night 1 called for a Ryan Bryne title Extreme Title defense against Tyrus Jake. Tyrus Jake had a strong match shaping up when two masked men later to be discovered as Vic Noreaga and Tony Dumile, attacked Byrne and Jake with baseball bats. Noreaga went on to state that he was tired of the backstage politics and would tear the Impact locker room apart until he got a title shot. Next up was Knicky vs Vic Noreaga. Noreaga came into this one obviously with something to prove. However, it wasn’t enough as Knicky made him submit to the crippler crossface. The main event of Night 1 put a Riot member against a Team Titan member, Marcus Marshall vs Charlie Titan. This match left both men 1 count away from a double count out. However, Marcus Marshall found it in himself to hit the TKO and win via pinfall. That was it for Night 1. After the break Tammy will recap night 2.

======================================
Commercial Break
Don’t miss the next IWF After Hours: July 11, 2007. Somewhere around 9 ET
On the next IWF After Hours we will be interviewing Mike Chaos.
======================================

The camera cuts back in to Tammy standing in front of the flat screen as high lights click through the matches as she goes over them.

Tammy: Night 2 started off with CMS taking on Aaron Taylor. CMS seemed to be getting dominated throughout the match, but finally wore Taylor down enough to hit his finisher and get the 3 count. The Crypt vs The Enforcers followed the CMS v Taylor match. The Enforcers showed determination as they seemed as they had the match won at the opening bell. After a quick commercial break the Aussie Battler was ready to take on Lucas Lethal. In this match-up Battler showed the determination he has, as he is leaving a wake of destruction on his way to Knicky at Hardcore Hell. The main event of Night 2 put Chris Kendo against Matt Summers in a no DQ match. Chris Kendo slithered away with a victory as the two men beat the hell out of each other. That does it for Hardcore Impact Night 2. Watch the next After Hours for Mayhem results.

Steve: That does it for the E-Fed. Onto the BTB section. The BTB section has been growing and growing since it started. Currently the IWF Be The Booker champion is The Legend Killer 21. There are many BTBs that are polishing up there styles to try and dethrone The Legend Killer 21 and take that title from him. We will cover more from the BTB section on the next edition of After Hours.

Tammy: The graphics section is a place to hone and show off your graphic making abilities. What you find in the graphics section is requests for a banner here or there, or a tutorial. Most times you find a novice graphics artist looking for criticism that will help them grow into a great graphic artist. Well if you go to the graphics section now, you will find a thread for the graphics Olympics. If you enter that thread you will find that Abdullah Alhajri, SNACKZ, and Butters are the finalists for the graphics Olympics. Their task is to create a signature using animation, and a signature that features Chris Benoit, in a positive or negative way. The results are to be due by July 14th. So tune in next week as we bring you the current situation with the graphics Olympics. Right now we have to take a quick break. When we come back we recap what’s going on in the War Zone.

==================================
Commercial Break
Sorry V1 that this is so late
Sorry to everyone else this is so late
==================================

The camera turns on facing the flat screen and has Steve standing there. The flat screen shows a logo of the IWF and says War Zone across it.

Steve: In the War Zone section, most weeks you can find the most talked about, most controversial, funniest, hottest thread on IWF. This week one of the funniest, and what turned out to be pretty controversial was IWFs Biggest Loser. If you dig into Hell In A Thread section you will find this posted by The Outkast Kid. Inside what was thought to be simple nomination in a joke, turned out to be, well arguments and overall, something that never should have happened. In the end, Viva La Luke was crowned as IWFs Biggest Loser. Also in the HIAT section, the Degenerates make a return. Which in turned sparked a flurry of teams that started and ended in the same day. It is also in this section where you can find the Rate the Members. A few of the past Rate the Members have been, Horza who scored a 78.1, JJDaBuckeye who scored a 83.3, and Wrestling Station which is still currently getting voted on. The HIAT section is pretty much your one stop shop for anything. As soon as you enter, your bound to have a good time.

Tammy: That’s right. Wrapping up the show with the Street Fight. In this section you can find current Rate the Wrestler and Rate the Divas. You can also ask the all knowing, super wise, Montana a question about wrestling, and as he states he will give you his one minded opinion where you can argue or agree. Sounds fun. After Montana’s great idea there have been many followers with their own spin on it. You can find all these spin off in HIAT. There are also many other wrestling debates that go on in the Street Fight, if you think of one that’s where it will go. And don’t forget to stop in and voice your opinion. Well that pretty much concludes it for the Street Fight.

Steve: Thank you for joining us on our first show. Just a couple other things real quick before we let you go. Make sure you stop down in the Wrestling Review. The columns are updated after each respective show. Those writers work hard to bring an informational yet recapping column to you after each show each week. So stop down there and let them know what you thought of the show and of their review. Also, during the course of this show. The ROH section has been made. So all you ROH fans, your voting, and stating why it would be a good addition paid off. So enjoy it ROH fans. And all you non ROH fans, make sure you stop in there and see whats going on and watch a show or two before you make your decision. Well that’s all for this week. Have a good week. We will see you next Sunday.

The camera fades up through the studio as it shows Tammy and Steve conversing after the show in front of the flat screen. The two the walk off stage as the camera cuts out as the credits start to roll by.

=================================================
Ok I changed the format up a little bit. Its just going to be a weekly show/column instead of bi-weekly. With a bi-weekly show I found I would run out of topics. So thanks to V1 who helped me on short notice. This week we will be compiling the show as we go so its not late like it was today. As its supposed to be a Sunday show, and I’m posting it on Monday. For us Central Timers. Let me know what you think. Will you read next week or should I stop now. LoL. Thanks for whatever feedback.

MattHardyV1

Reaction score
Awesome job,really I wondered why you took so long and now i know......trust mne this will be a huge sucess

The Anigma

Reaction score
As mentioned it's a great concept and a great addition to IWF...I really enjoyed reading...nice job...

Reaction score
That was pretty cool. Its like we get to read whats going on in the forums and stuff all in one post...I like it. I think you should talk a little more about the BTB section next time as its starting to get really interesting over there.

I'll definately read next week!

Rell

Reaction score
Well Soulpowers back so my prayers have been answered lol, and Headcheese is back so now we all know I'm not him. I really enjoyed reading it, even though I was featured in it. Hope you guys enjoyed the interview.

Reaction score
Thanks all you guys for the positive feedback. SP, you will be interviewed when I'm running low. I sent the interview to multiple people so I wasnt waiting on someones interview for the show. TNAisWrestling, I am going to go deeper into the BTB section. If your in the BTB section, I know its huge and would be a great help if you could PM me over the week some of whats goin on over there. I will be reading as well. I had to drop my BTB for this and the E-Fed, maybe when I get the going I can pick it back up. TDK, over this next week you, me, and V1, need to get a stranglehold on whats going on for next weeks show. As you may have read I aborted the bi-weekly idea as I would not have much to talk about. But I'm going to quit reading now as you just read a lot of shit. LOL. Well, thanks, and enjoy.