IWF, according to "The Dark Knight" (a look into his mind)

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

KenFan4life

Reaction score
Introduction:
So'z Basically-yo-BOy-EEE...:red_bandana:
KENFAN4life (fuck i bet i'm more annoying then NewYork from vh1)!!!

was just back in the kitchen and macking it out on the Dell like a net-ni'gg'er todayz...:verysad:

cuz my black ass ain't got much to do today...:basketball:

anyways...The Point of this is....
I had a very-"odd" and somewhat "Interesting"(not really,but just go with it) conversation with Everybody's Favorite Asshole-mod
(not monkeystyle/mikechaos/soulpower/rell/peepshow)-The DarK knight...
and its no-secret that he's a batman fan...:hat:

or what I like to call BAT:shit: !!! :hat: tehe...

anyways..seriously....

during that msn convo...
his ass gone done compared me to that CLown-Queer from that new Durk-Knight Film....:angel_sadangel:
and that shit-ain't down-cuz-clowns ain't brown like my black ass...:red_bandana:
so on with-the-story and shit and such...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Story and Shit and Such:
Man....Durk Turkey Probably thinks he's the BatMan of the Forum!!!....
Hell, I bet he pretends that IWF is gotham-city or some shit...and that he's gotta save it from criminals(spammers) and such...
ya-wanna know why?!
cuz on msn...he compared me(KenFan) to that "JOker" the clown(badguy from upcoming batman movie) .....
"the-Fuck?!"(without-the-"What?!)

seriously-thou...I think he's drunk or something...:surrender:

He went on about-comparing IWF-Members to Comic-Book-Characters and ....

well, like here's the list and the reason why and :shit: :

-The Dark Knight = batman(duh!)

-Monkeystyle = spiderman (cause he's usually a cool-good-guy-red-admin, but whenever he gets bitten-by a ne'gro he becomes "venom" and begins being an asshole to people)

-LadyHotRod = Wonder-Women (hmm?)

-KenFan4life = The Joker (cuz according to durk-turkey, I go around the forum causing anarchy&chaos in an attempt to lure him out...and he says that I think everythings a "Joke" , and that he finally knows what he must become to ban guys like me..."wtf?!")

-Rell = The Green Goblin (cuz he's bad for a while...then becomes spider'man's bitch, according to drunk-knight)

-CenaMark54 = Ironman (durk didn't explain this one at all:verysad: )

-Roxxi Loverex-FanBoy = Scarcrow (I have no clue who that is...man,darkknight must be really hammered..)

-Soul Power = Superman (cuz he has super-modpowers, but acts like a regular member in a attempt to trick the general public of his supermod-powers)

-Mike Chaos = The Punisher (I saw that movie on fx-once...so like..I guess its cause He's "BROKEN..." or something..however that sad-song goes..)

-etc....etc...

I dunno...

but-gawdammit...

somebodies gotta put a stop to this drunk asshole going 'round ruining people's lives and shit...

cuz I hate smurf-CLOWNS!!!:death: :thumb:

Wrestling Station

2e0ra02.jpg

Titled: Yeah!! WE (batman and Joker) eat mashed potatoes! without being cooked!! We are big, we are strong, we have special power and one extra thing! yes... extra thing!!
BadBreath.jpg

BAD BREATH!! EXCUSE ME!

Finally, we had one interaction, that was...

Sucking each others dicks! (no homo)

Soulpower

that he finally knows what he must become to ban guys like me..."wtf?!")

Wait... Is TDK turning heel?

KenFan4life

Reaction score

:no_1: Don't ask me...

All I did was talk to his drunk ass on msn for like...10 minutes or so, and he randomly rambled on 'bout comic books and shit...:eek5:

But If The Dark "hitman" Knight is turning heel...
does that mean "StoneCold" KenFan is turning face?

I'm confused...:sport_box: <me kicking his ass..

:stab: <some n'igg'erz

batshit.jpg

Hometown Kid

There is only 1 super hero I could be and his name is...Shelton Benjamin...(or AJ Styles :y: )

the dark knight

8 months late for that.

and lol at the biggest liar here. i can understand if it was for entertainment but, epic fail.

here's the convo:
msn said:
Jake Weaver (Fuck Loud, Poonge Harder) said:
Yo Ro-Bro in the shoutbox..kaedon just comPared me to the "JOker" guy from that new Batman movie or some Shit like that...
is that a good thing or did he just diss me and get away with it?
[£]thé dãrk knîght[£] said:
should be a good thing
k..cool. and thanks for the info homie
[£]thé dãrk knîght[£] said:
np

next time ill just ignore your ass :laugh:

KenFan4life

Reaction score
well it could just be an honest-mistaken identity thingy..

ya-know..cuz Kaedon and Yo ass both Canadians...
right?

Hometown Kid

right?

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Wrestling Station

well it could just be an honest-mistaken identity thingy..

right?
Jake, thats an epic failure right there buddy.

:afro: grow some hair to convince us that your brain is huge :laugh:

YA HEARD?!!